Profile for Spotillhens > Reviews

Spotillhens

Nexxus Bluemusic PRO Stereo Clip Bluetooth headset
Nexxus Bluemusic PRO Stereo Clip Bluetooth headset

3.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 24 Dec. 2010
This item is good but please be sure a good quality set of headphones are used with it as if you have any tunes with alot of bass on them cheaper quality headphones start to sound really tinny and I dont think the nexxus can handle the bass too well but overall a good item.
I use this with my Samsung Wave phone when cycling so I put my phone in my back pack and clip the nexxus to my collar with my headphones and I have yet to lose the signal from my phone using this item so am very pleased with this.
The only other downside along with the small headphone gripe is the battery life could be longer but it does last for around 3 to 4 hours from a full charge so not too bad .

Overall I would say a good item that with a few tweaks could be great.

SAMSUNG S8500 WAVE BLACK GEL COVER CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES
SAMSUNG S8500 WAVE BLACK GEL COVER CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars gel case, 24 Dec. 2010
Excellent item which fits my Samsung Wave perfectly. Keeps your phone looking not only cool but in great condition and can be removed easily and replaced without any fuss at all over and over again.
I would recommend getting a clear screen protector(on Amazon for around £2.00) for your phone as this case only protects the phone itself from bangs, bumps etc but does not cover the screen in any way.
A great purchase and highly recommended

Absolution
Absolution
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Absolution (Audio CD)
This cd is great and takes me back (way back) to the 80's and some great times I had with these songs being the soundtrack to my times.
The ittem was in perfect condition and the whole transaction was quick, simple and totally painless

Highly recommend this item to anyone who likes old style tunes