Profile for nezzy81 > Reviews

Technic Electric Eyes Pallette
Technic Electric Eyes Pallette
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!!! MUST BUY!!!, 9 July 2014
I do own the urban decay electric palette and I really can't believe it but this is just as good if not even better with the purple and pink shades!!. These shadows have the most amazing pigment which is buildable for whatever intensity you require. There is no flaking or fall out and with a good primer or even a creamy concealer underneath these last all day on my eyelids with no fading. I would rather buy 10 of these than the one urban decay and I am an absolute eyeshadow fanatic a must buy for those who love there brights!!..

Hatley Boys Rubber B Wellington Boots RB0DINO012 Dino Bone 10 UK Child, 28 EU
Hatley Boys Rubber B Wellington Boots RB0DINO012 Dino Bone 10 UK Child, 28 EU
Offered by Splish n Splosh
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!!, 5 May 2014
I bought these for my son for his upcoming school trip and to potter around the garden in and they fit perfectly and the pull loops on them mean he doesn't struggle or myself to get them on. They will certainly last until he grows out of them and I would definitely buy them again, also great designs to choose from, my son chose the red with dinosaur bones on and loves it!.

Kipling Women's Priska N Shoulder Bag K15340A95 Dazzling Beige
Kipling Women's Priska N Shoulder Bag K15340A95 Dazzling Beige
Offered by Taschen-AS
Price: 42.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag and a stunning colour!!, 10 Mar 2014
This bag is a perfect day to day bag and I use it for work when I don't have too much to carry. I just wanted to say that I never buy the neutral coloured kipling bags always the vibrant ones and the prints so it has surprised me just how stunning the dazzling beige is, there is a textured pattern within the beige and on the straps also and it will go with anything you wear. The bag itself does fit my ipad which is always a plus! With room for my large creativity, new money purse and a bottle of water with room to spare and that the main section!. There is also a back zipped pocket and a front velcro pocket and two small size Velcro pockets I like to put my phone in them but it is a small galaxy Y and fits perfectly. I am only 4ft 11 and the bag fits neatly across body or shoulder. If your really not a neutral kind of person I'd really recommend trying this new colour as I really thought I'd dislike it but it's become my favourite.

Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse K12332A96 Dazzling Beige PA
Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse K12332A96 Dazzling Beige PA
Price: 13.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a makeup purse!, 10 Mar 2014
I have a new money for my change and notes and cards as like the organisation but I love the creativity for putting my makeup for work in. I bought this together with the matching PRISKA bag in dazzling beige and I'm really not a neutral colours kind of woman but the texture in the beige really looks stunning to me and will be a good all round wear anywhere with anything shade. The purse itself has lots of room for my basics of powder compact, lipstick, eyeliner and my powder brush leaving more space for notes and change if you want to carry everything in one purse. I would say you would need at least a medium size bag if using a normal purse aswell as I have a small kipling new raisin and struggle to fit both in with no room for anything else. Just wanted to add also I have the creativity with the red tassles and edging at the top and it makes the creativity look much more funky!!.

Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag K15295A24 Triangle TR PR
Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag K15295A24 Triangle TR PR

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised!!, 24 Jan 2014
I ordered this not knowing if I would keep it as I usually hate shoulder bags due to handles always slipping off my very narrow shoulders, but I absolutely loved the style of the Bagsational. I chose the triangle print as I love the bold kipling colours and it is stunning and not as in your face as it looks!!. Firstly to the shoulder handles well I walk at least 4 miles to work 4 days a week and gave this a good trial first day, I had my lunch, work shoes, 2 cans of drink and the usual purse and make up and it was still light to carry and the handles did not slip once and there was no shifting the bag about into a comfier position. I normally take a backpack but I've used this for 2 weeks non stop now and I love it also been caught out in heavy rain and none of my things have got wet or even slightly damp!. Sorry the review is so long but just wanted to let people know that this big gorgeous bag is more than suitable for a tiny framed person like myself (4ft 11!!).

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Creme
Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Creme
Price: 7.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 24 July 2013
I ordered this along with the peach scrub after reading good reviews but was disappointed in both. I have very oily skin with open pores but it remained spot free whilst using my liz earle products. But between these two new products my spots have returned and are large painful and inflamed and this and the exfoliation are the only new items I am using. I loved this in the first week I actually like the cool tingling sensation that the menthol creates and it did clean all my make up off but within the second week I noticed after rinsing thoroughly my skin felt quite sticky and sore and this is when the spots appeared and since going back to my usual routine have started to clear again. Glad it works for most people as the range is priced up perfectly I was just unlucky with whatever the ingrediants in it were not suiting my skin.

Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub
Burt's Bees Peach and Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub
Price: 7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 24 July 2013
My skin has gone back to being very oily now especially during the hot weather, I bought this along with the cleansing cream and am very disappointed. I was using liz earle cleanser and exfoliation before this but having read some good reviews on both being great for oily skin and cheaper I ordered them and tried them for a month. When using my previous duo they cleared up my spots on my chin and jawline and whilst stil being oily I could at least have some no makeup days. My spots have now returned and these are the only new products I am using. I find the scrubby bits not harsh but barely there and feel like I am just pushing a few beads around and after rinsing thoroughly it left an almost sticky residue which I believe blocked my pores leading to the spots returning have thrown both away and ordered my usual skincare after giving the products a good months trial.

Cath Kidston Wild Rose Hand Cream 100 ml
Cath Kidston Wild Rose Hand Cream 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hand cream!, 24 July 2013
For the last 3 years I have religiously bought the L'OCCITANE SHEA butter handcream as I always thought it was the best you could get but every time hesitated at how much I'd be paying!. Whilst looking through amazon last week I thought I'd have a look at reviews on other creams and hopefully find a bargain and I have!. I loved the SHEA fragrance but I love this rose fragrance even more! It lingers all day and to cap it all off it moisturises even better than the SHEA but leaves no stickiness. I always thought this range was just for nice fragrances and beautiful packaging but you really do get it all and will look to try other items in the range highly highly recommended and I do suffer with dry hands a fantastic find!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present!, 30 Jan 2013
Bought this for my husband for Xmas delivery was fast and he loved it with having small wrists he struggles to find straps that will fit and feel comfortable and this Velcro strap was perfect and pretty funky too!. The watch itself is great has all the features he wanted and it is tough and durable to wear during the working week!. Great watch and looks very stylish to.

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer Mariah Carey Collection Liquid Sands - Stay The Night NL M45 (15ml)
Offered by SHAINDY'S BEAUTY
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING!!!, 30 Jan 2013
I couldn't wait to try this new sand effect and it didn't let me down!. On the first coat you wouldn't expect much but after 2 costs it dries matte and the glitter in the black glows underneath like embers!. I used 3 coats for the full on effect and it certainly stays chip resistant even without using a top coat. I have tried this with a top coat and it does need 2 layers to shine and that effect looks stunning aswell very versatile lacquer and I will try the other liquid sand shades now a must buy if you like your special effects lacquers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5