Profile for nezzy81 > Reviews

Classics by OPI A Roll In The Hague 15ml
Classics by OPI A Roll In The Hague 15ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 30 May 2012
I was really looking forward to trying this colour never worn an orange. This really is a vibrant orange and does look stunning on but I mean only on my toes!, the formulation was to thick and creamy was difficult to get an even application almost just sticks to the brush, when finally applied two coats to fingernails it did look streaky and even with a very good top coat it's so easy to chip this almost like it never dries properly. I have kept it to use on my toes less chance of chipping and it really is a beautiful vibrant colour just the formulation just wasn't right for my fingernails I,ll look for another similar shade without the creamy texture.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 20 May 2012
Must admit I bought this thinking it was a really bright neon green from looking at the picture. When it arrived I realised it was more of say an appley green but tried it on straight away and I admit I love it more than if it was a neon. It goes on smoothly with no streaks like all opi lacquers and I say needs 3 coats give it a good top coat and so far I've had it on for 5 days with not a single chip!. Never tried green before and this one is lovely and it's even good for every day wear highly recommended.

OPI Nail Polish Blue My Mind,
OPI Nail Polish Blue My Mind,
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

5.0 out of 5 stars The best nail lacquer range, 19 May 2012
I am starting to build up a good collection of opi now this blue is lovely it needs at least 2 coats as always goes on smoothly and love the wide brush doesn't streak and dries pretty quickly. It's not as shimmery as swimsuit nailed it which is my favourite colour but it is a true deep blue and with a good top coat will last you as long as you want to wear it!.

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
Offered by TNBL UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy nails at last!, 7 May 2012
I am 30 and bit my nails since i was a little girl. When my husband proposed xmas 2010 and set a date for June 2011 I looked at my horrible ragged nails and torn cuticles and knew I had to do something I had seen nail envy on a shopping channel and read many reviews and found it much cheaper on here. After a few months of determination not to bite and applying this every other day along with the Avoplex cuticle oil every day and night my nails were strong healthy and shiny and I feel no need to bite them at all and I've been married nearly a year!. This product is great and if you thought there was no hope for your nails there certainly is just takes time and patience.

Brights Collection by OPI Purple with a Purpose 15ml
Brights Collection by OPI Purple with a Purpose 15ml
Offered by DemonsBeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars A true purple!, 15 April 2012
I love opi due to there colours being true to how they look in the bottle this is a true bright purple and 2 coats is perfect and lasts me at least a week unchipped highly recommended!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to remove!, 15 April 2012
This glitter is beautiful over my blue and purple opi lacquers it has lovely fine and large particles and in the sunlight looks stunning! It's just when it comes to taking it off it is very difficult and time consuming the large glitter bits are quite scratchy and after finally removing it all my nails and cuticles felt quite sore so I will use them now and again because it really makes your nails look beautiful!

OPI Nail Polish Austin-Tatious Turquoise 15ml
OPI Nail Polish Austin-Tatious Turquoise 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour!, 15 April 2012
Would highly recommend buying from beauty inside they ship very quickly and was very well packaged. The colour looked stunning in the bottle I must say it is very sheer on the first coat of lacquer but the second coat gives you a beautiful full on turquoise colour and it is almost sparkly it wears very well using a very good top coat I use seche SIN:B004CNFFMO Seche Vite Dryfast Top Coat 15 ml] also my tip is to try some gold or purple shatter over the top gives a stunning affect.

Secrets Syn Sandy Wig 2
Secrets Syn Sandy Wig 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blue ever bought!, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Secrets Syn Sandy Wig 2 (Misc.)
I love OPI they go on smoothly and last for at least a week i love blue shades and have tried many from other brands which were quite nice but this blue is stunning! it almost has a metallic finish to it and in the sunlight looks beautiful if your looking for your perfect blue this is it also make sure you use a good top coat i love seche vite over the top of this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5