ARRAY(0xa3440930)

Profile for Buyer from Bath > Reviews

Content by Buyer from Bath

Buyer from Bath "Bath" (Bath, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Hard Candy Shock Drop Series Case for iPad Mini - Red/Black
Hard Candy Shock Drop Series Case for iPad Mini - Red/Black
Offered by Hard Candy Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cover, 16 Feb 2014
This is by far our favourite cover. We have the Gum drop for iPad 2 and Otterbox Defenders for our iPhone 5s. This one is grippier, snug fitting and just feels better quality.

We now have a well protected iPad mini with no screen scratches or damaged corners. It is splash proof and easily wipeable from dirty little fingers!

If you want to protect your iPad mini from drops and damage, look no further this is the one for you.

Mexican Train
Mexican Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Fun, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mexican Train (Toy)
Domino's with a twist. My 4 and 7 year old like to play this with us. You can make the game as long or as short as you want. If you want something that doesn't involve general knowledge but a bit of luck and keen eye sight, then this is for you.

Fun family game for all ages.

Galt Connecta Straws
Galt Connecta Straws

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Galt Connecta Straws (Toy)
My 4 year old had this for this birthday. He loves to make and create things and these are just another element he can create with.

You get a lot of straws and 'joiners' to help create things. Sometimes the holes in the straws are too big or too small so you can't fit the connectors on correctly.

An instruction booklet with ideas inside would have been handy.

Crayola Sketcher Projector
Crayola Sketcher Projector
Offered by The Entertainer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as you think., 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Crayola Sketcher Projector (Toy)
My son had this for Christmas and it is entertaining to a certain degree but then they get bored, no more than drawing with paper and pen. So perhaps just stick with the good old fashioned stuff and don't bother with this.

Geomag Panels (180 Pieces)
Geomag Panels (180 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for pre-schoolers, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Geomag Panels (180 Pieces) (Toy)
I managed to get this for £35.56 on Amazon. Which is a bargain as it rarely goes below £60. It has a lot of pieces and my 4 year old son loves creating objects. Haven't managed to create the big ball yet as it is tricky to clip it all together. But for the price I paid it is a bargain for the amount of pieces we have now.

OtterBox Defender Series Cover for iPhone 5S - Wild Orchid
OtterBox Defender Series Cover for iPhone 5S - Wild Orchid

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink gets dirty, 16 Feb 2014
I have had my cover on for a few weeks now and the edges on the pink are getting dirty. My husband has the Marine colour and as this is darker this looks pristine.

The cover clips together easily over your phone and I have found that it makes me phone more cumbersum, but less drop-able as the grip on the plastic stops it from slipping through my fingers.

You get a belt clip which is handy for running as now my phone is chunky it won't fit in my running arm sleeve anymore.

We do get an oil slick look on the top screen cover, but wiping over with a clean make up brush helps clear the static.

The only problem is the thumb hole for finger print recognition. This is a vulnerable area and consequently dirt and grim collects around the trim.

However, all in all I love this cover. We wanted the Hard Candy version which is not suitable for the 5s sadly. So this comes in second best and we are pleased with the covers protection it has provided so far.

Snap Cubes® (Set of 100)
Snap Cubes® (Set of 100)
Offered by Start2Play

3.0 out of 5 stars These are not the cubes you are looking for..., 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Snap Cubes® (Set of 100) (Toy)
Each cube is 2cm and they come in ten colours, with ten cubes of each.

If you think these are like the ones you find in the classroom think again. They are cheaper and rougher on the edges, they don't snap or stay together very well.

However, included in the plastic bag is a little guide with a few games to play that my 4 & 7 year old both enjoyed.

Certainly a good maths toy for children, just a shame they aren't as good as the ones you find in the classroom.

Picturing Perfect
Picturing Perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Just missing that wow factor, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Picturing Perfect (Kindle Edition)
I've read a lot of these current romance reads, some want me to throw my kindle at the wall, some make me want to stay up to the early hours devouring every word and some sadly just don't sit well and I skip words, sentances, even paragraphs just so I can move on to something that makes me tingle all over.

This book whilst it made my eyes water at the end (not crying might I add) it just lacked something, I didn't feel the connection or the deep desire some authors are able to write about when it is lost love. Maybe I didn't connect with the male lead, Jason, he didn't really do something for me.

After half way through the book I felt like I was reading about the author and her life, not about the character.

I just didn't tick all the boxes for me and I won't be recommending this, sorry.

Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Car Seat (Total Black)
Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Car Seat (Total Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety - why we have four of them, 26 April 2013
We have four of these as we have two children and two cars. We wanted to know our children are protected on all fronts when they move up from the next car seat.

My boys love these, the first two were bought two years ago and are in great condition with no wear and tear and the fabric remains immaculate.

Safety is important and the extra protection around their head is what made us stick with the Maxi Cosi brand. Friends have bought these car seats after seeing ours as they too were reassured by the extra air protection around the head.

The base seat can come off from the back if you should wish to use just as a booster. The head rest stretches up as your child grows ensuring their head is always protected and the seat belt is in the correct position across the shoulder.

Plum Square Outdoor Play Wooden Sand Pit
Plum Square Outdoor Play Wooden Sand Pit

3.0 out of 5 stars Our's has lasted 4 years and a house move, 26 April 2013
We bought this sandpit when my son was 2, he is 6 next month. It has survived four years of British weather and the wood hasn't rotted.

Yes the bottom liner isn't great, but we had some black weed liner left over and used that, stapled it into the inside of the wood creating a water tight seal. The sand last's year after year, well what doesn't get chucked on the lawn by my second child. We have only ever had to top it up with one fresh bag a year.

The only thing that seem's to have worn is the cover, we have had to buy a replacement once in those four years as once it gets weathered it get's very thin and rips easily.

We even moved house after a few months of getting the sand pit and it has been in our current garden ever since.

My children have loved it and the seat edges are nice for the adults to sit along to help dig yet another tunnel in the sand.

This will be our last year with it as our youngest will be four next year and by then he will be on to whatever his big brother is in to. However, it will have more life in it and we will pass it on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7