Profile for Billy > Reviews

Content by Billy

Billy

SNAIL SAKK: Mail Catcher for Letterboxes - TAN (light brown)
SNAIL SAKK: Mail Catcher for Letterboxes - TAN (light brown)
Offered by Snail Sakk

4.0 out of 5 stars looks OK and very easy to fit, 30 Jun 2014
Does what it says and stops my dog eating the mail, looks OK and very easy to fit,

Outback 4102 Cover to fit 2 Burner Flatbed BBQ
Outback 4102 Cover to fit 2 Burner Flatbed BBQ
Offered by GM Suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and appears hard wearing waterproof, 30 Jun 2014
Fits my BBQ perfectly, good quality and appears hard wearing waterproof, only time will tell. However first impressions are very very good.

It has been in use for over a month now in rain and shine still looks like new I would highly recommend this cover.

Frostborn: The Gray Knight (Frostborn #1)
Frostborn: The Gray Knight (Frostborn #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 16 Feb 2014
I did enjoy this book, and I have read the follow on books in the series. I do know that the main character is supposed to be indestructible but I feel that some times even for fiction fantasy the author pushes the boundary of probability at times.

Ark Royal
Ark Royal

4.0 out of 5 stars OK read, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ark Royal (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, it is a bit predictable at times, but this does not take away from an enjoyable read.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh External Battery Pack with PowerIQ™ Technology 2-Port 3A Output Portable Charger Power Bank for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus 4 5 7 10, HTC One, LG G3, MOTO X G, most other Phones and Tablets (Black).
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Power for a long time., 7 Sep 2013
I use this when travelling to charge all my other items, great power it has run a PNA for over 6 hours and still had charge enough to recharge 2 mobile phones.

Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Head Plush Pillow(16inch wide)
Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Head Plush Pillow(16inch wide)
Offered by ToyNARA

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves it, 13 Jan 2013
Bought this for my daughter she loves it, so I am happy it seems to be exactly what we ordered Nuff said
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 6:39 PM BST

Maui Jim 807-Ho'okipa Readers Sunglasses H807-10 Tortoise/HCL Bronze 64/15 Large
Offered by Discounted Sunglasses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, 25 Jan 2012
This is the second pair of these I have bought,(I lost the first pair in Barcelona somewhere)I was so gutted when I lost my first pair that I had to have another pair. The reader bit is great for myself and does not detract from the looks or function of these glasses. Very comfortable and give good contrast in many light conditions, I use them for driving and flying.

Skechers Men's Kinetix Sneaker
Skechers Men's Kinetix Sneaker

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy, 28 Oct 2011
I have just bought my second pair, these are very very comfortable to wear. They take a bit of getting used to with the roll heel but well worth sticking with. Only complaint is after many miles and long wear they still look good but my first pairs sole split.