Profile for Iain N. Milne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Sound of Alison Balsom
The Sound of Alison Balsom

5.0 out of 5 stars THE SOUND OF, 24 Mar. 2014
Just another beautiful album played with accuracy and clarity. I could hear every note - wonderful.

Please keep playing and transport all your fans to beautiful places.

Matters Of The Heart
Matters Of The Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Love the Woman., 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Matters Of The Heart (Audio CD)
Followed her since 'Fast Car', which if I recall was about the same time as Womack & Womack. Her lyrics fire straight into the heart of all social and personal problems. A beautiful soft voice which is always true, never wanders from the melody. As she has got older she has got better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 29 Dec. 2013
Nicely made, but not obviously in aluminium because of the high gloss coating. It would be even better if it had say crocodile leather (imitation or real - doesn't matter) which would make it a bit warmer when put into a gent's trouser pocket first thing in the morning.

Super Hunkdorey Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 800 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Can no-one get their design Right?, 29 Dec. 2013
Nice protective well made item. The only problem is that you have to take the 'phone out to be charged. However, at least the leather flap to protect the screen folds down and so does not stick in your ear when using the 'phone.

Liverine K9 Unction Skin Lotion
Liverine K9 Unction Skin Lotion
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Eased the pain, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Liverine K9 Unction Skin Lotion
I have two Newfoundland bitches and thee youngest suffers from a skin condition known as hotspots. It was agony listening to her literally tearing chunks of hair out of herself.
This spray helped me when I was grooming her to get rid of the large scabs that formed. Once that was done I used the other product I had bought again by Liverine K9 Unction Skin Cream and rubbed it into the affected area. After a few treatments like that the skin had a fighting chance and healed.

Songs of the West
Songs of the West

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Fan is satisfied, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Songs of the West (Audio CD)
I am a major fan of Emmylou Harris and am never disappointed with the overall content and presentation of both the "album" contents and the actual CD.

I have also got just about every album she has released including duets, and she never disappoints. This album was no exception and I just chilled out listening to it over and over.

Best of Celine Dion & David Foster
Best of Celine Dion & David Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars Shouting!, 4 Oct. 2013
I have been a fan of Celine for a long, long time and have many of her albums in her native Canadian French and so I think I could be described as a dedicated fan.

However I have noticed that now in her power ballads, instead of singing with passion and power, she is tending to shout the lyrics as if in competition with the orchestra/backing musicians. Please change back Celine if by some chance you ever read this. Her voice is too wonderful to be spoiled by shouting.. Opera singers do not shout when singing 'fortissimo'.

Thank you for reading this and I thank Celine for keeping me company for so many lonely hours on the road, in hotel rooms and sometimes at home.

7dayshop Multi Use Memory Card Case for SD / SDHC / SDXC / microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / Compact Flash etc. - Black
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars It has changed., 15 July 2013
This is the second one I have bought and it has changed slightly. Although the changes are small, I find it difficult to open easily.
However I will have no hesitation in choosing this brand again from that supplier when I need my next one.

Rejoice
Rejoice
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly beautiful Lady., 15 July 2013
This review is from: Rejoice (Audio CD)
Katherine Jenkins is beautiful to listen to and on this album, I feel she sits next to me wherever I am and the songs are just for me.

I wish I was 30 years younger, good looking and her special friend. I have adored her and her talent since I got her first album.

I look forward to anything she does next. She said she was waiting till she got older before crossing fully to classical and starting in Opera. In a lot of ways I am glad she has not done this yet, since I would travel the world to listen to her and I only have my pension!

Stronger
Stronger

5.0 out of 5 stars Frances (One of the fantastic Black family), 15 July 2013
This review is from: Stronger (Audio CD)
Although this is mainly a compilation of tracks from previous albums, I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

She has a beautiful voice with emotion expressed well.

Looking forward to the next album.

She cannot fail with me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3