Profile for Whaddayasaycrispo > Reviews

Whaddayasaycrispo

Morning Phase
Morning Phase

4.0 out of 5 stars More quality from Beck., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Morning Phase (Audio CD)
Beautiful laid back album from musical genius Beck. Took a few listens to separate the tracks out from each other as they can blend into one another but the more I listened the more individual the tracks became. My favourite track is now "Waking Light". Stick it in the car and go for a drive early in the morning on a lovely sunny day or even a misty morning and it is sheer perfection.

Rok-Strap Dog Lead 3-in-1 Stretch Lead, L, Black/ Green
Rok-Strap Dog Lead 3-in-1 Stretch Lead, L, Black/ Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 12 April 2014
Great product,really helps when walking the dog,stops my arm being pulled out of it`s socket and prevents me from being pulled all over the place by our large dog as the elasticity of the lead absorbs the shock and also pulls back on the dog,would not use anything else now.

After The Disco
After The Disco

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Second Album, 12 April 2014
This review is from: After The Disco (Audio CD)
The first 3 tracks are for me the best 3 tracks on the album,and the title track,After The Disco, will be right up there with the best tunes to come out this year. If you liked the first album then this is a step further in the right direction,not perfection by any means but a very,very good album. Shins and James Mercer fans will certainly find it appealing.

GEFU Original Potato Press
GEFU Original Potato Press
Offered by Porzellanambiente, Preise inkl. MwSt., Impressum und AGB finden Sie unter Verkäufer-Hilfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product., 12 April 2014
This is the first potato ricer I have purchased and went for this one based on other reviews for this and other cheaper ricers. I decided I wanted a quality product from the start rather than waste money on smaller or inferior products and I have to say I have not been disappointed with this product,very well built and can take quite a few potatoes in one go,which saves on time and so means hotter potatoes on my plate. Make sure you heat your milk in a microwave if adding to mash to keep the potatoes hot. Cleaning is simple if attended to straight away,pop it in the sink in hot water while you eat your lovely mashed potatoes and you will have no problems cleaning. Superb potato ricer in my humble opinion.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars For the money,brilliant!, 12 April 2014
Just to say that for the price these earphones are excellent. They certainly have bass,not in a bad way either,it is pretty tight and not overly blown,but they certainly are set up for low end frequencies. There is more bass than my Soundmagic E30 earphones but these are not quite as refined as the more expensive ones but then they are more than 10 times cheaper! For a second set of earphones to take to work or go walking with then these will do more than nicely thank you. As for people who say they are tinny then I have no idea what they are doing with them. A side note is that the cables tend to pick up noise from the cable rubbing,even the side of my unshaven face,but going up and round the ear with the cable sorted that out. For the money these cost then just buy them. Postage was fast from this seller also,thanks RedDog.

Fujifilm X-M1 Camera - Silver (16.3MP, 16-50mm Lens Kit) 3 inch LCD
Fujifilm X-M1 Camera - Silver (16.3MP, 16-50mm Lens Kit) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CSC, 4 Feb 2014
After pretty much wanting to get a compact system camera for around 2 years I decide to take the plunge and go for the Fuji X-M1. This was partly due to the offer that was on at the time of £100 cash back and £100 credit into my Amazon account although this was not the deciding factor (image quality was) it made the decision to buy pretty much risk free. I have been very impressed with this camera since purchasing and as I do already own some high quality Canon gear,L lenses and full frame camera body then I do know quality when I come across it.
The high ISO performance from this camera is superb,having done some sample images comparing against my Canon 5d at the same ISO the Fuji holds its own and then beats it in the higher ISO range,impressive stuff.
As for build quality,then as many have mentioned it is plastic,but it does not feel cheap,it actually feels very well built as far a I am concerned so please do not worry about this in the slightest.
Focusing is more than adequate in normal conditions but can hunt a little in low light but then so can my Canon 5d!
I also decided to add the XF 35mm lens to my kit a few days later as I was so pleased with what I had seen from the kit lens and camera. I have only been outdoors with the camera once (due to constant rain) and used the kit lens to take some close up wide angle shots of some swans on a local loch and the results were excellent at iso 800,aided by being able to use the flip out screen to compose low angle shots without lying down on my stomach,a real bonus! The rest of my shots have been indoors,just trying out the camera and it`s settings.
I have only used jpegs straight out the camera so far but the results are fabulous and needed virtually no editing at all and have not ventured as far as raw yet so cannot comment on that.
As I said before image quality was the main reason I bought this camera,so the fact it does not have built in HDR (do not like it anyway) or panoramic function ( I have software for that) and lack of touchscreen did not come into the equation,all I need is quality files from my kit and this has it in spades for such a small camera.The camera also performs a sensor clean upon power down,something I have never had on a camera before,having had to clean my 5d sensor manually.
I can see me adding more lenses to my Fuji kit in the not too distant future once the wallet has recovered from buying this and the 35mm lens of course. If you are going to buy a lens then of course do look at the xf 35mm as the quality it produces is superb.
I did loads and loads of research before taking the plunge on a compact system camera,looked long and hard at the Canon version with cash back and eos lens adapter, but decide that even though I am a Canon user there were not enough reasons to stick with them for this purchase,( lack of lenses being one of them) who wants to use a full size lens on a csc body? It defeats the purpose of having a csc as far as I am concerned.
There have been firmware updates for the body and lens and so you may need to update them,as I had to,( you can check in camera to make sure) but the process is pretty simple and straightforward and can be found on the Fujifilm website under the support section.
The deal available on this camera now is also superb, with Fuji offering a free xc50 -230mm ois lens worth £379 via a claim form,(if purchased from Amazon.co.uk and not a 3rd party seller I hasten to add,just in case you do not realize that!)which is a fantastic offer,maybe even better than the deal I got!
If you are looking for a csc and are debating getting this then please be assured that if image quality is what you are after then you will not be disappointed with this camera and superb accompanying ois kit lens, whether moving up from a point and shoot compact or as a sidekick to a DSLR it fits the bill.