Profile for Mr. Barry J. Evans > Reviews

Content by Mr. Barry J. Evans

Mr. Barry J. Evans "bazmufc" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CRIMSON GLORY
CRIMSON GLORY

4.0 out of 5 stars Not your typical metal band!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: CRIMSON GLORY (Audio CD)
I have to say, I'm more into my 'softer' metal but I purely had to buy this album for the powerful vocals of 'Midnight' alone. One of the greatest vocalists I've heard and really nice use of guitar riffs. Not your typical metal band and it's a shame they didn't get more recognition!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 April 2014
Due to ill health, I find planning my days out effectively always helps. This diary is great not only if you're attending to appointments but also for planning out your every day chores. Lots of space to write and very clear.

TIGI Bed Head for Men Power Play Firm Finish Gel - 200 ml
TIGI Bed Head for Men Power Play Firm Finish Gel - 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says!, 16 April 2014
This is a great product and like the title states, it does as it says! Holds well and can even get 2 days out of it. Definitely recommended!

Steelheart
Steelheart
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album from an underrated band!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Steelheart (Audio CD)
I only discovered these a month or 2 back and being from the UK, I'd never heard of them. However, I think Miljenko Matijevic has an incredible vocal range and has one of the best head voices I've ever heard!

A must buy for any hair metal fans or just metal fans in general!

Bling Jewelry Mens Unisex CZ Round Black Stud Earrings 925 Sterling Silver 8mm
Bling Jewelry Mens Unisex CZ Round Black Stud Earrings 925 Sterling Silver 8mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry

4.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish!, 16 April 2014
I purchased these a while back and think they look great. They're not studs I can leave in as I get lumps in my ears but for dressing up, they look great!

One Day Like This
One Day Like This

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhydian back to doing what he does best!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: One Day Like This (Audio CD)
As a big Rhydian fan, I wasn't sure what to expect from this album. His last album of Welsh songs was great though for a very particular audience and I had very mixed feelings about the 'Waves' album which I felt could have been better.

However, in my opinion, this is Rhydian's greatest release since his 1st self-titled album. I was particularly intrigued to see 'Nessum Dorma' on there which I've heard so many times. I have to say, Rhydian does it the world of justice!

There's some great duets with Bonnie Tyler and Kerry Ellis who I feel are very well matched when duetting with Rhyd.

I think this is a must buy for any fan of classical crossover music and I really hope this album gets the recognition it deserves!

Beg for Mercy
Beg for Mercy
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 3 May 2013
This review is from: Beg for Mercy (Audio CD)
Although I read all the reviews prior to ordering, I thought I had to check it out.

Although it's not an 'official' Adam Lambert album I quite enjoyed it. Not a patch on his official releases but as a massive fan of Adam, it's always good to hear him sing different styles!

Worth a buy for any hardcore Adam fans!

Spookies [DVD]
Spookies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Felix Ward
Offered by blockies

5.0 out of 5 stars So bad it's good!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Spookies [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this movie... terrible acting, a story that makes no sense and very bad effects!

All that combined is what makes this movie a must see. It may be worth having a few cans by your side though!

Ghoulies/Ghoulies 2 [DVD]
Ghoulies/Ghoulies 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Liapis
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Ghoulies/Ghoulies 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Ghoulies one I could take it or leave it. It was slightly entertaining with an Ok story although I was slightly bored as the film dragged on.

Ghoulies 2 however I would give 5 stars if it was based on just that. You've got to see it, it had me in stitches!

I would buy this just for the 2nd film. :)

The Giant Spider Invasion [DVD] [2007]
The Giant Spider Invasion [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Steve Brodie

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, 3 May 2013
I've recently been collecting b-movies and decided to buy this one as it appeared in the recommendations.

Usually with these movies I like the fact they're so bad they're actually good, but this is just bad!

Not really a plot to follow, terrible effects and acting and I was glad when the movie had finished!

I don't think I'll be watching this again!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3