Profile for A User > Reviews

Content by A User

A User "questy"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Last Soulkeeper (The Soulkeepers Series Book 6)
The Last Soulkeeper (The Soulkeepers Series Book 6)
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 April 2014
An excellent finale to a great series. I have loved every step of the journey with these characters and its had me laughing, crying and cheering them on all the way. I was hooked from the first chapter of book one and now it's over I have that bereft feeling, wishing there was more to come. I eagerly await new works from this author.

Desire: Book 4 (Brightest Kind of Darkness)
Desire: Book 4 (Brightest Kind of Darkness)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars desire, 5 April 2014
Loved series so far and can't wait to find out how it all ends. My only criticism about this book is it's too short, I read it in an afternoon but definitely couldn't put it down. Hope the next book is out soon!

Death's Dawn (Blue Fire Series Book 5)
Death's Dawn (Blue Fire Series Book 5)
Price: 1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 14 Mar 2014
The final book and I couldn't have predicted how this was all going to end. Kept me hooked from the first to last page. I cried a couple of times along the way, being so attached to the characters! There were also moments that made me laugh out loud. The whole series was a bargain too, so often the price goes up with each book in a series but not this one, just 77p every time doesn't break the bank and is well worth every penny. If you're a fantasy freak like me, you'll love this but it's definitely not for kids, gets pretty steamy! I'm just sad it's all over but hoping Mrs Miller has another gem up her sleeve, I'll definitely be keeping a look out. There were a couple of very minor typing errors but they didn't detract from my overall enjoyment and not enough to make me mark down the book, still deserves all five stars in my opinion.

Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars love this game, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
Been playing candy crush for about a month and tried other games to pass time while waiting for lives but was always stopped by the games wanting money to move forward. This game, like candy crush, gives you free options to unlock levels. Spheres are awarded for each level, along with coins which you will need to progress and unlock levels. If you find yourself without enough spheres, just replay levels where you didn't get all three until you have enough. I thought the game might be a bit too easy at first, but definitely gets more challenging as you go, I'm now stuck on level 52 and waiting for lives. Not sure how many levels there are but so far I love this and recommend to any candy crush addict.

Fruit Quest
Fruit Quest
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars have to pay or connect through facebook to unlock levels, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fruit Quest (App)
A much easier version on candy crush with one flaw. I finished first few levels in an hour or so, then found next level locked. I don't play games through facebook so paid for a token only to realize you have to buy three tokens to move forward. The game isn't good enough to warrant the cost in my opinion, only got it to pass time while doing daily quest on candy crush, which allows you to unlock levels for free. This is a feature this game should also have copied, I won't be playing any more unless the developers either drop the toll to one token, which I have paid for and is completely useless, or update the game so there is another free option to go further.

Jewel Legends: Tree of Life
Jewel Legends: Tree of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars highly addictive, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jewel Legends: Tree of Life (App)
Been playing these types of games for years but this one is by far the best. Graphics are high quality and the game play is smooth and fluid. Took a while to work out there's more to it than just matching three or more symbols but I never read instructions. Will definitely upgrade to full version on pay day so I can finish all levels and meantime practice on free play games. Only down side is the game really drains your battery!

Tab for YouTube
Tab for YouTube

2.0 out of 5 stars no better than using browser for free, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tab for YouTube (App)
Downloaded this after reading good reviews. Had been viewing on browser on kindle fire HD but wanted something that would actually play through my play lists instead of having to click on next video manually. This does no more than the browser, it's exactly the same! Wouldn't have paid for this app had I known. If you can fix this issue I'll be happy, otherwise I can't recommend this app, just use your browser and save your money

Astraware Crosswords
Astraware Crosswords

3.0 out of 5 stars advertising in the way, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Astraware Crosswords (App)
Good crossword but advertising at top of screen covers lines at the top and I can't remove them. Doesn't stop play, but is annoying. It's a free app so can't expect perfection

Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars The trilogy, 19 Dec 2013
wasn't sure this was my kind of thing, but after reading the first chapter I was hooked and finished all three in a week. the story raised every emotion in me and I felt I knew and loved or hated each character and I even shed a tear at the loss of some I loved. not watched the film's yet but want to see katniss and crew bought to life now so will be watching soon. definitely recommend this series. excellent!

Destiny: Book 3 (Brightest Kind of Darkness)
Destiny: Book 3 (Brightest Kind of Darkness)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Destiny, 13 Dec 2013
Waited a long time for this instalment but it was definitely worth the wait. Left me wanting the next book to find out where it all ends. Please write it quickly!! If you like this genre,you won't be disappointed,highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4