Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars no good for hard work, 28 Oct 2013
Started off ok but when I started removing nails from an old shed the prongs broke off almost immediately.
I'd say it was good for light, easy work (removing tacks and such), but I'll be buying something a bit more 'meaty' now.

Stanley FatMax 1-93-935 Waterproof Toolbox 28inch
Stanley FatMax 1-93-935 Waterproof Toolbox 28inch

4.0 out of 5 stars it's big, 20 Feb 2013
have just received this. not used it much but first impressions is that it's big, so make sure it is a 28inch tool box you need. It feels sturdy and has swallowed up a lot of my tools including saws.
As with others, I have found the locking clips aren't always willing to work but with a bit of a wiggle, they've closed fine.

Draper DIY Series 08699 Carpenter's Awl
Draper DIY Series 08699 Carpenter's Awl

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 30 Jan 2013
inexpensive and does the job as well as far more expensive versions do. I'd thoroughly recommend this. I'd even recommend it above using a nail (with a gentle knock from a hammer).

Lux Optical - Safety glassesSOFTILUX
Lux Optical - Safety glassesSOFTILUX

4.0 out of 5 stars clear & safe, 30 Jan 2013
These feel safe and comfortable, in fact I have forgotten I was wearing them a couple of times.
I did feel some light dust getting in around the side of the glasses but these are a great value for money purchase and I would recommend them

Children's Garden Tool Set
Children's Garden Tool Set
Offered by Iziss

4.0 out of 5 stars nice set, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Children's Garden Tool Set (Toy)
Purchased this as a christmas present for my 3yr old nephew, who loves playing/digging in the allotment. The tools have nice wooden handles and metal heads and look pretty durable. The bag it comes with appears to be hard wearing, though I'm sure only time will tell.
Am overall pleased with the set.

Nigella Lawson Piglets Black
Nigella Lawson Piglets Black

2.0 out of 5 stars not easy to use, 19 May 2011
These look nice but are really tricky to use. Essentially if you have fingers bigger then a 3 year old, then you will struggle to be able to get salt or pepper out of these piglets. I have to turn them on their back and pinch out the salt and pepper like that. Annoying but I'm not getting rid of them.

T&G Salad Hands in Natural Hevea Wood
T&G Salad Hands in Natural Hevea Wood
Offered by Colanders FBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrr - salad bear claws - grrrrrrrr, 25 Oct 2010
Fun bear claws at a reasonable price and they don't take up too much room.
grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Barclaycard Mercury Prize: 2009 Albums Of The Year
Barclaycard Mercury Prize: 2009 Albums Of The Year
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 9 Aug 2010
As always, this is a great Album and helps spark my interest in artists I haven't heard of before.

The Rough Guide to Vancouver
The Rough Guide to Vancouver
by Tim Jepson

3.0 out of 5 stars Vancouver or Vancouver Island?, 9 Aug 2010
I'm a fan of Rough Guide books though this one left me a little disappointed as there was not a great deal on Vancouver island, which will be a big part of my holiday. I've had to buy a separate book for that part.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 4:40 PM GMT

Bigjigs Toys BB005 Rolling Shape Sorter