Profile for Abi Jefferies > Reviews

Dvd ~ Brenda Blethyn
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Saving Grace [2000] [DVD] (DVD)
I love Brenda Blethyn, she is one of my favorite actresses. Yet again she doesn't disappoint. A fantastically uplifting, creative story. Well acted by the whole cast. I particularly like the two old ladies who run the corner shop, there is a very very funny scene involving them and a pair of goggly-eye glasses, it makes me roar with laughter every time I see it. I have watched this film over and over it's a masterpiece. You won't regret buying it.

The Road [DVD]
The Road [DVD]
Dvd ~ Viggo Mortensen
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly moving., 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Road [DVD] (DVD)
What a tragically wonderful film, this is definitely not an uplifting feel good film. It's very gritty and shows the best and the worst parts of human nature and what people will do to survive. Haunting, thought provoking yet a real must see.

The Wrestler [DVD]
The Wrestler [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mickey Rourke
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Wrestler [DVD] (DVD)
What a stunningly moving performance, it really took me by surprise. This is a fantastic film, not at all what I expected when my other half suggested watching it. I have serious new found respect for Mickey Rourke. Amazing.

Machete [DVD] [2011]
Machete [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Danny Trejo
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WooooooHoooooo, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Machete [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
What else needs to be said it's Danny Trejo killing bad guys with a machete, in some cases in a very creative way. It's awesome you should watch it.

Medium Candle Making Kit. 1.1 Kg Wax. Makes Jar Or Tea-Cup Candles
Medium Candle Making Kit. 1.1 Kg Wax. Makes Jar Or Tea-Cup Candles
Offered by Randall's Candles
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Second to none, 17 Sep 2013
I can honestly say I've never experienced such attentive service. I was made to feel as though I was the most very important customer ever, even though this was my first order.
The product is fantastic, very reasonably priced, the instructions included are clear and concise with some brilliant tips to help you get the best from the kit. Extremely impressed all round. I can't sing their praises highly enough.

Bosch PSR 18 Cordless 18 Volt Drill/Driver, 2 x NiCD Batteries
Bosch PSR 18 Cordless 18 Volt Drill/Driver, 2 x NiCD Batteries
Price: 65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 17 Sep 2013
I have a very very happy Daddy!!! And apparently I'm now his favorite daughter (that is until my sister bakes him a cake lol). He was extremely pleased with this item and he knows his stuff as he was a master builder for almost 60 years!!! Excellent quality at a very good price, delivered the very next day too!!!

The Mission - Two Disc Special Edition [DVD]
The Mission - Two Disc Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert De Niro
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic., 17 Sep 2013
A very moving and beautifully filmed movie, the scenery is stunning. A wonderful story, superbly acted by a brilliant cast.

Duel (Special Edition) [DVD]
Duel (Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dennis Weaver
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Duel (Special Edition) [DVD] (DVD)
I had not seen this film before and it's one of my other half's favorites. Well I was not disappointed, it really is fabulous. the tension is epic and the filming genius. A must see for al those who haven't already. But hey even if you have seen it, watch it again!!!!

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Xbox 360)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Xbox 360)
Offered by uk-no1-store
Price: 12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 17 Sep 2013
I bought this for my 11 year old daughter who has only recently discovered Harry Potter and has become slightly obsessed with it. Although in her words "Harry is sooooo annoying, Draco is much better and I don't think he really wants to be bad it's his parents fault". She thoroughly enjoyed playing through the first four films in this wonderfully comedic game. We all enjoyed dropping in to help her out here and there and also just watching her play.

The Hitcher [DVD]
The Hitcher [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean
Price: 4.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Stick to the original, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Hitcher [DVD] (DVD)
We were curious about this re-make of such a fantastic classic thriller so decided to give it a go. It's not a patch on the original. Unfortunately Sean Bean is nowhere near as unnerving as Rutger Hauer was in the original. he just doesn't have the same screen presence in this film, don't get me wrong I like Sean Bean as an actor he just didn't work for me in this role!!

Page: 1 | 2