Profile for mumof2kidz > Reviews

Plastic Sledge
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars snow fun without this great sledge!, 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
This was bought as a christmas present for my 13 year old but as we had an early fall of snow I gave it sooner.She proclaimed it to be fast and was able to fit her friend on board too.So glad I purchased early.

Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours
by Jamie Oliver
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie Oliver cook book, 11 Sep 2010
Very easy to follow book with tasty recipies,recommend the fish pie,even my fussy youngest ate it.

Bontempi Wind Instruments - Trumpet TR4231
Bontempi Wind Instruments - Trumpet TR4231
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars trumpet, 11 Sep 2010
realistic looking toy.Bought for my nephew as a present.Was the most played with present he received.

The Gruffalo 24 piece Floor Puzzle
The Gruffalo 24 piece Floor Puzzle
Offered by Ben Madigan
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars large piece jigsaw, 11 Sep 2010
Purchased this for a present as my son enjoyed this puzzle so much.He was able to complete the puzzle unaided after a few times with my help.Great for Gruffalo fans!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says!, 16 July 2010
I bought these pillow cases for my three year old.His head would sweat so bad that the pillow would be wet through to the other side and I'd have to dry it out during the day.Since using the pillow cases the pillow is dry in the morning and he is not waking up in the night anymore so we are all happy.