Profile for Fishersale1 > Reviews

Fishersale1

Positive Mama-To-Be: your little guide to the positive mama inside
Positive Mama-To-Be: your little guide to the positive mama inside

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a positive mama book!, 26 July 2013
This book was really positive with lots of great tips and advice for Mama's...It was very well written and fun! Am looking forward to reading more by this author.

De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.R Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Scarlet Red
De'Longhi Icona KBO3001.R Jug Kettle, 3 kW, Scarlet Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore my kettle, 18 July 2011
I absolutely adore this kettle! Worth every penny, I had read a few negative reviews and wasn't sure.. I must say I look at my pretty kettle every day and am glad I purchased it(sad hey)
It's slightly noisy but does boil quickly and it pours lovely!
A very satisfied customer!

Newtons Cradle
Newtons Cradle

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Newtons Cradle (Kitchen & Home)
Well I know I shouldn't really expect too much for the price, but this newtons cradle literally only swung for 8 seconds!!

I did call the science museum to which the gentleman told me it should swing for atleast 40 secs! And I could send it on to them where they would review the item and send me another..
By the time I'd paid for packaging and sending it really wasn't worth it.. Especially for an item that would only ever swing for 40 seconds..

I do think amazon should state on product information that this is a desk top TOY that isn't really a real newtons cradle.. Then I wouldn't have wasted my time, it was a very disappointing fathers day gift from my two children to my partner! :(