Profile for Shaloma > Reviews

Content by Shaloma

Shaloma

Ben 10 Wall Stickers -Boys - Childrens - Bedroom - Wall Decals - Sheet size 50cm x 70cm
Offered by Make It Magical Crafts & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good job., 11 May 2013
It really brighten up my son's bedroom, and gives it character; however the stickers are not as big as it shows on the picture, but there is a lot of them so it balances up!
The stickers are easy to put up and you look like super Mum in no time!!))

Ben 10 Alien Force Flip Out Sofa
Ben 10 Alien Force Flip Out Sofa
Offered by Big Red Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 11 May 2013
My son absolutely loves it.
He slept on it, I managed to make him have a nap (on the condition that he could sleep on it, of course!).
It inflatable so of course, this is the worse part, but within a few minutes(rather 10, than 5 minutes) it is all up and ready for some hard jumps.

Cuckoo Colour Changing Ducks
Cuckoo Colour Changing Ducks
Offered by Just Childsplay

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Cuckoo Colour Changing Ducks (Toy)
My son was happy with it,althought the change of colour is only because of the water temperature; but there is a major flaw with this product as there is a hall inside the duck(underneath) so at some point, water gets in and the duck sinks.... When you fish it out, you need to make sure that all the water is out or it will rot inside and become mouldy.... Yeah.... I know!... so it didn't last long in our bathroom!

Essential Yogalates [DVD]
Essential Yogalates [DVD]

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed., 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Essential Yogalates [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't expecting anything special from the dvd I got except for some gentle but deep workouts( you know to fight the bulge!!)! However,I was very disappointed when I viewed the dvd. The fact that all the exercices take place indoors totally killed it for me! I found it extremely boring to watch and to do simultanously. I wish I could put it on and watch something else!!)) The workout was good, but oh-so-booring! I never watch it since.... Maybe I'll try for the new year!!))

Yoga For Beginners (3 DVD Set) [2010]
Yoga For Beginners (3 DVD Set) [2010]
Dvd ~ Various Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase!, 30 Dec. 2010
I bought this set for my mother and she swears by it ever since. The exercices are set outside so it is not so boring(if you are not into yoga!) and there is a very relaxing feeling to it.))

Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD]
Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Harry Potter 1-6 [DVD] (DVD)
The transaction with amazon was as usual, smooth, the only thing this time is that by the time I ordered my dvds, the snow was heavy and the delievery was a bit delayed.
I heard a lot of Harry Potter and never bit into the craze, but some years later, I'm glad I can finally see what it was all about!