Profile for michelle spry > Reviews

I And Love And You
Offered by Side Two
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: I And Love And You (Audio CD)
I heard the Avett Brothers at Greenman, and really enjoyed listening to them. This prompted me to buy the cd and I haven't been disappointed.

West Yorkshire Street Atlas: Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield
West Yorkshire Street Atlas: Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield
by Geographers A-Z Map Company
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 17 Nov 2013
I did buy this second hand, but the lay out page was missing. This makes it difficult to find somewhere at a glance. You need to look via the index and street number rather than a page for the general area. This is a pain

Water Resistant Striped Picnic Blanket, Multi, 130 x 150 Cm
Water Resistant Striped Picnic Blanket, Multi, 130 x 150 Cm
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 8.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 Nov 2013
The water resistant underside of this ripped after one use. Not robust at all. I have bought a different one from a supermarket.

Filofax 2013 Personal Week to View Diary
Filofax 2013 Personal Week to View Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars why are these items add on purchases?, 17 Nov 2013
These Filofax inserts are great but I have reverted to buying them off the Filofax website. On amazon they can only be purchased as 'add on' purchases!?

EDZ Merino Wool Gloves Black (S)
EDZ Merino Wool Gloves Black (S)
Offered by EDZ Direct
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: EDZ Merino Liner Gloves (Apparel)
I have bought several pairs of these gloves. It makes a huge difference wearing them as liner gloves when skiing or cycling. I get such cold hands - they go numb in supermarkets, that sort of thing. So these gloves help take the pain out of outdoor time in Winter. Sufficient in their own right for general use. I used them with handwarmers and thicker gloves for skiing - perfect.

Yoga - Ashtanga - The Primary Series [DVD]
Yoga - Ashtanga - The Primary Series [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 17 Nov 2013
This dvd had really good reviews. I can see the attraction - it takes you through the whole ashtanga sequence. It is however quite dull (some people may like the simplicity of it?). I do prefer yoga dvd's with some scenery - this is John in black shorts in a white room, no music. Could work for some? Not for me. . .

Carta Silicone Swimming Hat Swim Cap Sky Blue
Carta Silicone Swimming Hat Swim Cap Sky Blue
Offered by Martin Berrill Sports
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Nov 2013
I bought the blue swimming hat and replaced it with the same when I lost the original. Good size (I have quite a big head and have no problems). Does the trick, I like it.

Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book)
Goodnight Digger (Blackie Picture Book)
by Michelle Robinson
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Nov 2013
Great pictures. My nephew loves this book - he is 20 months old. Within the illustrations there are various things that he knows the words for - car, sheep, moon (and a few others I have forgotten. . .). That is great as he picks them out and gets such a sense of pride telling me about them.

Beautiful Africa
Beautiful Africa
Price: 11.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Africa (Audio CD)
I heard Rokia Traore on BBC women's hour - this prompted me to buy this album, and it is wonderful.

Intermediate Yoga [DVD]
Intermediate Yoga [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rodney Yee
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Intermediate Yoga [DVD] (DVD)
This is a dvd I have done many times. Good general initial standing sequence that can be repeated over and over again. Some more difficult poses in the initial sequence - reverse triangle pose, warrior three. A section on headstand, shoulderstand and inverted poses. This can be skipped if you are running short of time. I tend to repeat the first sequence of the dvd. Nice setting by water. I have many yoga dvds but this is the one I seem to keep going back to. Nice calming voice with good tips from Rodney.

Page: 1 | 2