Profile for Mr. Shah-noor Ashraf > Reviews

Content by Mr. Shah-noor ...

Mr. Shah-noor Ashraf (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Citizen Men's BM8475-26E Eco-Drive Strap Watch
Citizen Men's BM8475-26E Eco-Drive Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful time piece equally modern with colours and style but ..., 7 Dec 2014
A beautiful time piece equally modern with colours and style but something classic about just having a watch that tell the time and date and nothing else to it.

The eco drive works well and I just leave it near the window when I'm at home or leave it under the lamp when I'm working.

The watch is big but that is a personal choice. The price is great and the delivery was quick.

Other reviews have said the strap is stiff, true but I am sure it will soften after time. The strap is decent and I do not think it looks cheap.

Highly recommended!

Philips AquaTouch Plus AT890/20, Wet and Dry Electric Shaver with DualPrecision Shaving and Pop-up Trimmer
Offered by Hummingbird Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in the shower especially as some weeks I don't ..., 7 Dec 2014
Wow....moved from Gillette to this...will never go back.

Perfect in the shower especially as some weeks I don't shave for several days and the growth can be heavy, a wet shave is essential.

It will take some getting use to if you have never used one but I highly recommend.

Battery life is great, I used about 8-10 times before I thought I should charge.

Only annoying thing is this reliance on a european charge unit....when will they move to mini usb like mobiles?

JETech® Gold Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 2013 Tablet w/Stand and Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

2.0 out of 5 stars they were reliable and kept my N7 safe so when I am updated to the the 2013 version it was an easy decision. Delivery was prompt, 7 Dec 2014
I have brought two of theses cases for the two 2012 Nexus 7 at home, they were reliable and kept my N7 safe so when I am updated to the the 2013 version it was an easy decision.

Delivery was prompt but unfortunately the magnetic strip does not turn on the N7 when I lift the top so I always have to press the button, which for me is annoying. On the plus side the case is secure and keeps the N7 secure

I haven't complained because the cost of delivery would be nearly 50% of the item. Never mind

Oxford Hercules Chain Lock with Cloth Sleeve and Quick Release Jubilee Clip Bracket - Black, 90 x 6 mm
Offered by Lids Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your bike reasonably safe, 28 Aug 2014
Well priced lock suitable for low crime areas. Not too heavy so can easily put it in my bag.

The multiple keys is a good idea.

Berghaus Prime II 60 Wheeled Travel Bag
Berghaus Prime II 60 Wheeled Travel Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag for short holidays., 28 Aug 2014
Not as big as I thought but well made case and we'll priced.
Suitable for holidays for one persons items.
Feels tough but only been on two trips so far. Only time will tell.
Delivery was prompt and packaging was not too large.

H & L Russel Ltd Sweater Organiser, Marine Blue with Clotted Cream Trim, 6 Pocket
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Organised my wardrobe and created a lot more ..., 28 Aug 2014
Perfect. Organised my wardrobe and created a lot more space. Well made and deep sections means it can hold a lot of clothes.

Real Suede Desert Boots Men's & Boys Classic 2 Eyelet, Sizes 7-12. 4 Colourways, Black, Sand, Brown, Blue
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

3.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if you like your desert boots chunky at the front, 28 Aug 2014
Only buy if you like your desert boots chunky at the front.
Otherwise we'll made and fits well for such a low priced shoe.

black captain america shield marvel superhero enamel metal keyring handbag charm detailing gift idea - by Fat-catz-copy-catz
Offered by Fat-Catz-Copy-Catz (UK Seller)

1.0 out of 5 stars very annoyed!, 28 Aug 2014
Nothing to do with Captain America. Just a cheap key ring.
The link broke off after a couple of weeks so cannot even use it as a keyring now....very annoyed!

Transcend 32GB 380S USB On-the-Go JetFlash Flash Drive - Silver
Transcend 32GB 380S USB On-the-Go JetFlash Flash Drive - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you have an android phone/ tablet, 28 Aug 2014
Perfect if you have an android phone/ tablet. Very small and can fit into a wallet.
4 stars because the ring thing to attach to my keys broke off the main USB stick and it could have been lost.

I have purchased two to use to carry all my media when I travel.

VicTsing Cradle Desktop Dock Charger Sync Data Charging Dock Station for LG Google Nexus 5 - Black
Offered by VICTECH

4.0 out of 5 stars stand for my phone so easy to see or switch off the alarm, 28 Aug 2014
Neat especially if you are reading from your N5. Not too expensive. I use mine as bedside item....stand for my phone so easy to see or switch off the alarm.
Fits N5 if you have a slim fittings case....not the N5 case from Google.
Delivery was quick and parts securely packed.
Not 5 stars as it is cheaply made so always the worry that one hard fall will cracking it or break it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3