Profile for RonanH > Reviews

Cookie Monster Mug, Sesame Street, Gift Boxed
Cookie Monster Mug, Sesame Street, Gift Boxed
Offered by Sent2u by HTS-SCOTLAND

5.0 out of 5 stars COOKIES!, 30 Jun 2014
Great mug, good quality, comfortable in the hand, tough vibrant print, the little cookie on the inside is a neat touch.

Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Joystick (PC/PS3)
Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Joystick (PC/PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good setup, fantastic value, 30 Jun 2014
This is a great HOTAS set. It feels like it should be twice the price. It's solid, accurate and reliable. I've seen some comments about the length of the wire attaching the stick to the throttle being too short, I find it plenty long to have the throttle and stick on either side of my keyboard (a Gigabyte Aivia Osmium which isn't small), mouse outside the stick, works perfectly for me.

My only gripe with this is some of the buttons click and some "squish" like some are mechanical and some rubber dome. That kind of feeling. For the money though I can't really complain, they all work flawlessly. The button layout is very good, all easily accessible and comfortable.

I love that they supply an allen key, fitted neatly to the bottom of the stick, to permanently join the two together if that's your preference. In conclusion, a great purchase.

Elements Sterling Silver Ladies' B937C Cubic Zirconia Asymetrical Flip Top Bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, 24 Jun 2013
Really nice bracelet, my wife loves it. Solid and the clasp is very secure. There was a slight issue that one of the clips was a little loose but a gentle squeeze sorted it out no problem

14 (3 Sets of 4 and 2 Black) High Capacity Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges. 5x T1291 Black, 3x T1292 Cyan, 3x T1293 Magenta, 3x T1294 Yellow, T1295
Offered by PerfectPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 24 Jun 2013
Got these with the attitude that if they're poor it's not a huge loss. I'm happy to report that they are unbelievable value. I've not printed a lot since installing them but everything is great so far.

Magician's End (The Chaoswar Saga, Book 3) (Riftwar 4)
Magician's End (The Chaoswar Saga, Book 3) (Riftwar 4)
by Raymond E. Feist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, pity it's the last, 24 Jun 2013
Last book of an epic series that I've read since the original Magician, still one of my favourite books ever. While I enjoyed the book it was always tinged with sadness that I was reading the last one.

Robert Stream 205 Stereo DAB/FM/WiFi Internet Radio - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jan 2012
I bought this for my wife for Christmas due to us having a very poor FM signal in our house. She's not particularly techy and she has had no problems using it at all. The interface is very simple to use and it just works. What more can I say, wifi setup was a breeze using WPS. My wife is delighted with it. We've not used the web services as yet so can't comment on those but there has really been no need, all stations we've looked for have been set up already. Excellent product!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, soft and really warm, 6 April 2010
I was a bit anxious about this, worrying that it might be cheap polyester, thin, hard and not very nice to use.

I was delighted to find that my fears were totally unfounded. It's a huge item, easily covering up my delighted wife in the cooler evenings. She loves it, it's soft and warm and really good quality material. She uses it while reading, using the pc or just lounging n the couch watching tv and drinking a cup of tea. The only problem she has with it is that she gets too warm, a good complaint to have.

Highly recommended.