Profile for Monika > Reviews

Vintage Bohemian Crystal Peacock Keepsake Necklace - Boxed & Gift Wrapped
Vintage Bohemian Crystal Peacock Keepsake Necklace - Boxed & Gift Wrapped
Offered by Curious Cleo Ltd UK

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 19 Dec 2013
Lovely necklace, but looks a little fragile especially the 'feathers'. It's also smaller than expected. I would recommend it because it looks pretty and came nicely packaged in organza bag, tissue paper and pillow box with a ribbon - so perfect if it's a gift.

Chocolate Racing Cars (pack of 10)
Chocolate Racing Cars (pack of 10)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 10 Dec 2013
Perfect chocolates for petrol heads and formula 1 fans - They make good stocking fillers. Don't expect them to look super incredible - they're just chocolates wrapped in silver foil (you know like chocolate coins or footballs) It was exactly what i wanted and expected for the price. I haven't tried the chocolates yet so i can't say how they taste.

15 x 21 cm (A5) Clip Frame (Perspex) Next Day Delivery
15 x 21 cm (A5) Clip Frame (Perspex) Next Day Delivery
Offered by Four x Ninety Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars alright, 13 Nov 2013
It's a good clip frame - i wouldn't use it for photos but good for prints and posters. The clips on the back of the frame don't look too secure so I'm not sure how long it's going to last but overall good purchase and very cheap.

Art of the Formula One Race Car
Art of the Formula One Race Car
by Stuart Codling

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 Nov 2013
Great for Formula 1 fan - its a nice book i expected it to be smaller - so i was nicely surprised when it arrived. Some good photos in there - I enjoyed flicking through it and looking at pictures even though I'm not f1 fan. It's true that double page photos are a little ruined by the spine running down the middle but you can still see the photograph really well and there's plenty of other single page photos. The only downside for me is when you take off the dust jacket the hard cover is blank, I wish the hard cover had the original graphic too (I'm not a fan of dust jackets) I would buy it again. Quick delivery too!

iPhone 5 / 5S Case - Ringke FUSION Case [Free HD Film/Drop Protection][MINT] Shock Absorption Bumper Premium Hybrid Hard Case for Apple iPhone 5S / 5 - Eco/DIY Package
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Nov 2013
Very happy with this product, fits iPhone 5 perfectly. The clear part of the case came covered with plastic foil so it arrived in good condition. I bought the mint colour & looks great on my white phone especially with the new ios7 icons :) I only just received it so i can't really say if its going to last - but so far thumbs up.

Pet Shop Story
Pet Shop Story

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Pet Shop Story (App)
Fun and addictive, good animations and loads very fast. But I wish in game purchases like 'diamonds' were a bit cheaper.

Subsonic Slim Stand and Hub with 4 Port USB Hub (PS3)
Subsonic Slim Stand and Hub with 4 Port USB Hub (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 2 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this item as a present for my boyfriend. The stand looks good and holds the PlayStation well. The LED lights are very bright, I personally like them a lot and I think they make the PlayStation look cool. However, my boyfriend is not so keen on then, because they can be a distraction when gaming. Good thing it has on/off button.
The lights come on when you turn your PS on and they switch off when you turn your console off, good if you tend to forget to turn off your Playstation. It comes with extra USB ports, which is useful. Overall fun and stylish product.

SanDisk SDCZ36-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
SanDisk SDCZ36-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good memory stick, 2 Jun 2012
Good product and works fine with my laptops and computers. The design is not the best but for the price i wouldn't expect more. The fact that it slides to open is a disadvantage, the metal bit got stuck inside a few times and i had to use my nail to get it out. However, the flash drive works fast and holds a lot of items, which is the most important thing. Didn't have any major problems with it and I'm happy I purchased it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 11:32 PM GMT

Retro Game Pacman Jute Cushion Cover, By Crane's Bathtime - Homeware
Retro Game Pacman Jute Cushion Cover, By Crane's Bathtime - Homeware

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to look at, 2 Jun 2012
The delivery time was longer than expected. Unfortunately, I received the wrong design. It was still a pac-man graphic and i needed it for a birthday present so i decided to keep it. The pillow looks very nice and I like the look of the material it's made of. However, it's not a pillow you can cuddle or lay on, the material is itchy and uncomfortable. Overall, a good product and looks good on my boyfriend's bed :)

Hooping4Life Black & Fluorescent Pink Small-Medium (38") weighted (625g) exercise & dance Hoop with hooping instructions
Offered by Hooping4Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fun and work out, 2 Jun 2012
Received the product very fast. The Hoop is just the right weight and size for me (I'm 5'3") and my daughter (5'5"). It's easy to spin, if you want a more intense work out just move your hips faster and the hoop will increase speed. I did get some bruises at the beginning, but I think that is because i got over excited and carried on hooping for too long :), your hips will get used to the weight of the hoop in time. It's also good and fun for easy tricks like turning 360 degrees without dropping the hoop.