Profile for Azzurra > Reviews

Azzurra (Italy)

Tangle of Need: The Psy-Changeling Series
Tangle of Need: The Psy-Changeling Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Not one of my favourite..., 15 Jan 2014
...couple but, alas, this is Nalini SIngh and all af her stories are the best no matter what.
Riaz and Adria are two strong willed characters and their story is completely different from usual; more difficult and painful.
They had to go thorough so much before their happy ending...but it is woth it, you can believe me. ;)

Wild Invitation: A Psy-Changeling Collection (PSY-CHANGELING SERIES)
Wild Invitation: A Psy-Changeling Collection (PSY-CHANGELING SERIES)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite, 15 Jan 2014
Sincerely, this is one of my favourite though it is an anthology and not a novel.
Nalini has the real talent to catch your attention with her stories and the short ones are no less.

From Beat of Temptation with (finally I must say) Tamsyn and Nate to Stroke of Enticement with a teacher and a really "bad" leopard. From Declaration of Courtship (my favourite of all four) Grace and Cooper to Texture of Intimacy with Lara and Walker.

Bonds of Justice: The Psy-Changeling Series
Bonds of Justice: The Psy-Changeling Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Psy-Changeling n.8, 27 Oct 2013
Another beautiful and heart-breaking novel for a series I will love till the end.
Bond of Justice, unlike the previous books, is not about our loved changelings but tells us something new from the point of view of a human, the cop Max Shannon (we already met him in a previous book), and a Justice-Psy, Sophia Russo.
However human he can be, Max is not a common cop…and as a J Sophia is far from the usual Psy we are used to read.
Nalini unravel for us new scenarios for a world that is ever more intriguing.