Profile for S. Murphy > Reviews

Content by S. Murphy

S. Murphy (Oxfordshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Womens England Flag Wide Straps Vest Printed On Gildan Ladies Softstyle Tank Top-Cherry Red-XX-Large
Offered by Starlight Shopping Mall

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality but came up small, 25 Jun 2014
Lovely top, vibrant colour and good quality but far too tight, shame. I did go by the measurements given but it measures smaller than stated.

Euphoria Super Soft Fleece Prints Throw Blanket for Sofa Couch Lounge Bed Bedding Blue Snowflake Design King Size 230 x 200cm
Offered by Euphoria-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars super soft!, 11 May 2014
This throw is so soft and luxurious, used for our very spoiled German shepherd as a cover on his bed and he loves it. Washes really well too, would buy more if other were other colours.

Pet Gear 3 Step Stairs - Tan
Pet Gear 3 Step Stairs - Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful safe product, 11 May 2014
Bought this for our large 11 year old German shepherd to help him get in the back of a very high 4wheel drive vehicle. He used them with some help as soon as we put them together (which is extremely easy) and I am sure he will soon be using them without help when he gains confidence. The steps are surprisingly light but very sturdy and although they don't collapse down they fit on the back seat. I really recommend these for anyone with a less agile dog.

Roberts Special Edition Rover RD60 Revival DAB/DAB+/FM RDS Digital Radio with Upto 120 Hours Battery Life

4.0 out of 5 stars great sound, 13 April 2014
This radio is lovely, sound is a good quality. Only slight negative was the colour, on screen it looks to be a bright cream but in reality it is a dull grey. However, I now love the grey and use the radio all the time in the garden and kitchen-

CHRISTMAS/XMAS SANTA/FATHER CHRISTMAS FINE BONE CHINA MUG COASTER & TRAY SET NEW
Offered by Adelbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 31 Jan 2014
Good quality mug and useful tray and coaster. Really enjoyed using it all through the Christmas period. The mug does not fade in the dishwasher either although I only put it through a medium wash, never a really hot one.

Cleat Hook Galvanised 4-inch (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0982)
Cleat Hook Galvanised 4-inch (Pack of 1) (Product Code - U-B0982)
Offered by Excellencestores

4.0 out of 5 stars good and sturdy, 29 April 2013
Does just what it should do seems like it is well made so should last a long time - arrived very promptly.

The very best of Ivan Rebroff
The very best of Ivan Rebroff

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought back memories for me, 29 April 2013
I have just cleared out my parents house and amongst their LP's was this one - I have no turntable but I bought the CD as I can remember my father listening to this singer and really enjoying the wonderful music. I have it in the car and it brings back happy memories. If you have never heard Ivan Rebroff before, I recommend you buy this, he really is amazing.

EarSolvTM 20g Cleans Out Ear Wax, Yeast And Mites In Dogs, Cats And Rabbits. ** 100% GUARANTEED **

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - no more sore ears for my dog, 29 April 2013
I used 1/4 teaspoon in each ear as suggested and since then (over a month ago) my german shepherd has had no more sore ears. Really magic stuff and so fine that the dog doea not feel it dropping in the ear. I have also made it into a past and used it on an area of wet excma on h8im - seems to to the trick (but I am not a vet so please take care)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2014 4:22 PM BST

PACK OF 72 DELUXE EXTRA STRONG SOFT GRIP CLOTHES PEGS FOR WASHING LINES
PACK OF 72 DELUXE EXTRA STRONG SOFT GRIP CLOTHES PEGS FOR WASHING LINES
Offered by Hangerworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Very strong pegs-a good buy, 29 April 2013
These pegs are brilliant - they keep the washing on the line in the strongest of winds and are easy to grip and open.

Jamie Oliver at Home "Perfectly Pickled"
Jamie Oliver at Home "Perfectly Pickled"

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection of pickles, 29 April 2013
All 3 of these are really good. I had not had pickled pears before, these are wonderful with a good blue cheese, the pickled walknuts are really sweet and delicious, watch out for the oinions, really hot!! but super crisp and delicious.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6