Profile for Astus > Reviews

Content by Astus

Astus "astus2001" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Uni Posca PC-1MR Assorted Colour Paint Marker Pens Ultra Fine 0.7mm Calibre Tip Nib Writes On Any Surface Glass Metal Wood Plastic Fabric (Assorted 10 Pack - White, Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Pink, Orange, Light Blue & Violet)
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars glossy photo paper seems to be the best that ive tried so far, 9 May 2016
There ok, my findings are...using printer paper, it balls quickly, sketch paper they ball slower, glossy photo paper seems to be the best that ive tried so far. I haven't tried any bristol boards or quality pads either only the Rendr pad and that balls also. I haven't done any large artwork in fact only really used them today. The pink leaked, the nib is bone try yet there seems to by paint in there. The rest work pretty nicely and the metallics look good, so I have bought another pink (fortunately they can be bought separately) their own website is pretty useless and youtube leans heavily towards surfers and graffiti if your looking for tutorials. I will persevere and might even update this review. Hope this was helpful. aesthetically they are a good looking marker. oh btw I haven't experienced any bleeding.

Sakura Pens Pigma Micron All Black 8 Nibs Set
Sakura Pens Pigma Micron All Black 8 Nibs Set
Offered by Creston

5.0 out of 5 stars there just amazing, I fully recommend them, 30 April 2016
What more can I say these are my go-to pens and they are superb, here's a page of excerses I did when I first got them. See Pic They dry quickly. It has every nib I need from 005 upto brush, there just amazing, I fully recommend them.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Studio Series Artist's Tiles: White (75 pack)
Studio Series Artist's Tiles: White (75 pack)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tiles., 30 April 2016
Outstanding, lovely to work with tape before using water, smooth and well just great, very happy, I just inked one today completely black and did another in pebeo black gesso. The Gesso came out completly jet blact and the ink was streaky, it was just an experement as I'm new to art. This will proved a base for my white Gelly Roll Pen and my posca pen or Uni Broad white pen. I'm now about to watercolour wash them.

Am-tech P5000 6-Inch Steel Rule
Am-tech P5000 6-Inch Steel Rule

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought two of them. Opened the pack. The ..., 26 April 2016
Bought two of them. Opened the pack. The packaging stuck completley to the back of both rulers. Put in the sing to soak for an hour the writing came of and they started to rust. Made in India. Dont touch them there junk. Will be getting a refund. It would appear Amazon is selling any old crap now to add to its ever growing list of sins.

Gruff Colouring: Adult Colouring for Burly Men: Volume 2
Gruff Colouring: Adult Colouring for Burly Men: Volume 2
by J. Benson

3.0 out of 5 stars ... be ok with ordinary pencils but the paper is pretty poor quality, 13 April 2016
These are going to be ok with ordinary pencils but the paper is pretty poor quality. The designs are also ok, not great but ok and they all have a black background. If you want a good one, or want to use makers look elsewhere.

Intrepid Colouring: Adult Colouring for Burly Men: Volume 1
Intrepid Colouring: Adult Colouring for Burly Men: Volume 1
by J. Benson

3.0 out of 5 stars These are going to be ok with ordinary pencils but the paper is pretty poor quality, 13 April 2016

Winsor and Newton Series 111 Cotman Brush Short Handled Round No 000 (Each)
Winsor and Newton Series 111 Cotman Brush Short Handled Round No 000 (Each)
Offered by MUSICAL DOLLS HOUSE

2.0 out of 5 stars IGNORE THE PICTURE ITS MISLEADING, notice the (EACH), 12 April 2016
A word to everyone, IGNORE THE PICTURE ITS MISLEADING, notice the (EACH) this is for 1 brush and 1 brush only. I learnt to my cost. I now have a silly little brush I cant do anything with. Yeah Great. However should I ever want to paint a Nat's arse I have the brush for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2016 9:54 AM BST

Semiconductor Devices: Physics and Technology
Semiconductor Devices: Physics and Technology
by Simon M. Sze

4.0 out of 5 stars I found essential for EE course., 6 April 2016
Essential for my Engineering Course.

Gotham: Season 2
Gotham: Season 2
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep making Gotham, 6 April 2016
This review is from: Gotham: Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Very enjoyable to turn of grey cells and welcome the kid in you lol

Differential Equations: An Introduction to Modern Methods and Applications
Differential Equations: An Introduction to Modern Methods and Applications
by James R. Brannan

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly detailed book, however you have to be another ..., 6 April 2016
Amazingly detailed book, however you have to be another book for the solutions and the cost if astoundingly expensive, though this can be picked up cheaper from US eBay.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5