Profile for Clay > Reviews

Content by Clay

Clay

Page: 1 | 2
Snow N Go Heavy Duty Shoe Snow Grips - Black, Large (6.5 - 11.5)
Snow N Go Heavy Duty Shoe Snow Grips - Black, Large (6.5 - 11.5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good spikes for ice, 1 May 2013
These work very well. They are obviously a bit more fiddly than crampons to put on but work very well on ice and ground paths. They did slip off the front or the back on very steep hills and in deep snow which is expected. That being said they never came off completely as the straps held them tight and it was a 5 second job to pull the rubber back on.
For the price they were a godsend when my mates were sliding down the hills on their backsides and I was walking down like I had glue on my feet!

Marmot Men's Bastione Waterproof Component Jacket - Dark Granite, X-Large
Marmot Men's Bastione Waterproof Component Jacket - Dark Granite, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, 1 May 2013
Good looking jacket that works well. Breathes very well and the pit zips work a charm. I've used it as just the shell at 20 degrees and with the midlayer at -20 which was very warm. It's great that the midlayer can be used separately as well when you don't need the shell.
Overall very happy with it :)

De'Longhi Natural Descaler for Bean to Cup Machines, 2 x 100 ml
De'Longhi Natural Descaler for Bean to Cup Machines, 2 x 100 ml
Offered by DESCALER co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaning, 29 Dec. 2012
This is a great product that cleans my Krups coffee machine perfectly. After descaling it the coffee tastes better and the quantities are correct again. Depending on your water and usage I'd recommend descaling your machine at least every 6 months.

Loywe 5x office chair floor casters castors LW101
Loywe 5x office chair floor casters castors LW101
Offered by Atlas Handling Uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good casters, 29 Dec. 2012
I used these to replace the default plastic casters on my home office chair as it's on a laminate floor. They work great and are not scratching the floor. An added bonus is that they are silent on the floor as well.

Berghaus Unisex AQ2 Mountain Waterproof Cap - Black, Large
Berghaus Unisex AQ2 Mountain Waterproof Cap - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought this as I'm doing a lot of work in Norway and needed something warm and convenient for my head. It's very warm and comfortable and I love the ear flaps that keep my neck and ears warm. I haven't been in the rain with it yet but it feels like it would be waterproof and the build quality is great.

Meridian Nature's Energy Smooth Almond Butter 170g (Pack of 3)"
Meridian Nature's Energy Smooth Almond Butter 170g (Pack of 3)"
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 4 Dec. 2012
I much prefer this to peanut butter as it's healthier for my blood type. The oil had separated from the butter a little which is good as it shows that a stabilizer hasn't been added to it. Just give it a stir with the knife and it's ready to go!

Eat Right 4 Your Type
Eat Right 4 Your Type

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, 4 Dec. 2012
I am really enjoying this book and putting its recommendations to the test. I like the way the author is balanced and has researched the topic well.

Mixed Paint Pot 100
Mixed Paint Pot 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Mixed Paint Pot 100 (Misc.)
Nice way to get 100 paintballs for the cost of the pot. You can use the paint for target practice of private games.

GXG Z-Balls 100 Pieces including Pot
GXG Z-Balls 100 Pieces including Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 26 Nov. 2012
Great to use for setting up your sights and for practice shooting. I shoot these into a cardboard box filled with crumpled paper to break the impact. No mess and they are re-usable which is great for indoor shooting.

Co2 Sparklets 12gm 10 Pack
Co2 Sparklets 12gm 10 Pack
Offered by justpaintball

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 26 Nov. 2012
What else can I say? They work as expected.
Very handy for popping off a few test shots with my paintball marker when I don't want to carry the bulk of the HP air around. You just need to buy an adapter for them.

Page: 1 | 2