Profile for Gloria Venutie > Reviews

Content by Gloria Venutie

Gloria Venutie (Avignon les st claude,france)

Patterns in Polymer
Patterns in Polymer
by Julie Picarello

4.0 out of 5 stars nice book, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Patterns in Polymer (Paperback)
I bought the book because I was new to polymer clay and I love what Julie Picarello does. The book really explains the techniques she uses but the mixing of colors were a bit complicated. i was able to do some nice work thanks to it.

Call the Midwife Collection - Series 1-2 + Christmas Special [DVD]
Call the Midwife Collection - Series 1-2 + Christmas Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Raine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 3 Sept. 2013
I love this series, I'm French and this shows me how the widwives used to work during the 50's in England. I also loved the characters. A very nice series indeed!

Spooks - Series 10 [DVD]
Spooks - Series 10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Firth

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Spooks - Series 10 [DVD] (DVD)
I'm French and me and husband are English teachers. We've been watching the Spooks series from the beginning and love it that's why I ordered the last one for my husband for Christmas. He got it quickly and loves it!!!

The Art of Polymer Clay Millefiori Techniques: Projects and Inspiration for Creative Canework
by Donna Kato

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 8 Dec. 2009
I'm French and I've got some friends who are interested in polymer clay and although the book is in English they were able to understand it only by looking at the pictures which are beautiful. I too love this book. It teaches me plenty of things.

Once Upon an Ordinary School Day
Once Upon an Ordinary School Day
by Colin McNaughton

5.0 out of 5 stars an extraordinary little book, 5 Nov. 2009
I really loved that book and as I am an French English teacher I bought 25 of it and studied it with one of my classes. The kids loved it!!!