Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Content by Jessica

Jessica (Birmingham, UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect substitute, 23 Feb. 2014
Some kittens had gnawed away at my original charger and I needed a replacement quickly before my laptop died. This is a great product that fits perfectly into my MacBook Pro. Delivery was really fast and the price was decent. The only difference from the original is that it doesn't have the Apple logo and I couldn't really care less about that so the item gets 5 stars.

Lebensraum
Lebensraum

5.0 out of 5 stars Lebensraum has it all., 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lebensraum (Kindle Edition)
A cracking story. The almost comical tone throughout makes for easy reading but becomes disturbing when the protagonist's motives are revealed and you feel uncomfortable about enjoying something you really shouldn't be. The way the author flits from scene to scene means that you're never bored with reading dull transitions, and his entertaining asides about the cancerous effects of rock candy make this a truly enjoyable read.
My only concern: It makes the idea of a life without parents sound a lot more intriguing than it should...

iGadgitz Jog Safe Reflective Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4/4S - Black/Silver
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Jan. 2012
When I first decided on getting one of these I was looking for something more expensive as I thought they'd be better, however I read the reviews on this product and thought I'd give it a go. It really is a great product. I was concerned, like every buyer probably, that it wouldn't hold my iPhone 4 tight enough but I felt confident with it as soon as I started running - there was no way it was coming out unless I stopped to unstrap it.

I was really surprised by the touchscreen too - I honestly thought the plastic cover would lessen the sensitivity but it worked great, as if there were no cover at all. As I think someone else has already said, I don't reckon you could fit a key in the provided slot but I have a swipe card anyway (which I just tucked behind the phone) and the slot makes for a good enough cable tidy. There was no rubbing or irritation which I saw mentioned on a lot of the more expensive versions of this product.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. It's cheap, reliable, looks good and the seller was prompt with delivery.

Case4Life Red/Black Nylon Soft Shockpoof Splashproof Digital Camera Case Bag for Fujifilm Finepix JX200, JX210, JX300, JX500, JX510, JX520, JX530, JX550, JX560, JZ100, JZ110, JZ200, JZ210, JZ300, JZ310, JZ500, JZ510, XP10, XP30, Z35, Z37, Z800EXR, Z90, Z900EXR, Z700EXR, T200, JX400, JX360, JX350, JX320, JX315, JX310, JV250, JV210, AX360, AX350, AV250, AV240, AV230, AV220, JX370, JX380, L55, Z110, T350

3.0 out of 5 stars Generally good but has faults, 25 Aug. 2011
I can't fault the seller one bit. My items were dispatched quickly and delivered within just a couple days in the condition specified. The case is really nice looking and definitely sturdy enough to protect your camera.

The biggest fault for me was the zip. It seemed very weak and kept catching on the elastic inside the case and getting stuck on the corners. I felt like it might break very easily if you tugged it to get it free.

Another disappointment is that the supplied strap is grey while the case is black. I know this may seem petty but it makes the whole thing look less stylish.

Overall, the product is well worth the price you're paying for it but if you're after something with a slightly nicer design or with a bit more resilience I wouldn't recommend this case.