Profile for Dave > Reviews

Dave

NBA 2K13 (PS3)
NBA 2K13 (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: NBA 2K13 (PS3) (Video Game)
This game is awesome and one of my favourites!

After playing the demo I eventually bought it and wasn't let down! The game play is great as are the graphics. My favourite aspect is the dunking and the freestyle part.

I certainly recommend it!

Odd 1 Out
Odd 1 Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric, Drum and Bass, Hip-Hop, Pop and Rap; it's all here!, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Odd 1 Out (Audio CD)
This album is great!

It starts with a nice electric/drum and bass vibe and then moves to some superb garage sounding tunes. It ends with a number of well rounded hip-hop/pop songs but overall carries great messages of hope and Christianity as well as lots of quality produced songs.

In my opinion it's a must have album, especially for the summer!!

Sennheiser HD203 Closed-Back DJ Headphones
Sennheiser HD203 Closed-Back DJ Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality!, 28 May 2012
I bought these headphones after I felt that I needed an upgrade from my normal earphones, and boy was it the right decision!
These headphones produce great quality for pretty much all music genres (depending on the EQ setting on your iPod for example) and are amazing for such a great price.
The "noise cancelling" is also alright even though they weren't as amazing as they may have been hyped.
To conclude though I believe that these headphones are of extremely great value, are stylish and definitely one that I would recommend!

Video Killed the Radio Star
Video Killed the Radio Star

5.0 out of 5 stars "Video Killed the Radio Star" is awesome!, 24 Feb. 2012
This song is great! I think it's much better than the original as well and the music video is really good too! It was created, filmed and edited by seven media students in just a couple of weeks.
Here's a link to it and I hope you enjoy it![...]