Profile for Ian Winterbottom > Reviews

BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Single Handset Pack
BT8500 Enhanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone - Single Handset Pack
Offered by Tribal UK

1.0 out of 5 stars The most pointless phone ever., 19 Aug. 2015
Bought this phone to try to put a stop to the non stop barrage of ppi calls I recieve.
I must say it has worked. Unfortunately it's stopped every other call also. Nothing gets through to me whatsoever. another problem is that the phone hides my number now so that no one even attempts to return my calls as they don't know I've rang. I've tried ringing bt but their Indian call centre cannot understand the problem. I may as well have just unplugged my old phone and saved myself £40.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2015 10:14 AM BST

Motocourse Annual 2009-2010: The World's Leading Grand Prix and Superbike Annual
by Michael Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars The motogp bible, 13 Feb. 2013
If you are a fan of motorcycle roadracing then this book is a must. All the results from the years main roadrace events. Brilliantly written with stunning photography.

Animal Llanelli Logo Men's T-Shirt Fluorite Green X-Large CL2SA020 - C83 - XL
Animal Llanelli Logo Men's T-Shirt Fluorite Green X-Large CL2SA020 - C83 - XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you look fat., 13 Feb. 2013
Bought as a present for someone. Green is not your colour. Makes you look like a big frog.
Perhaps you are colourblind?

Best I Can
Best I Can

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsomeness, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Best I Can (MP3 Download)
Its by Rush. What more can you say. Fantastic! Awesome. Brilliant, its just good. Everyone should own a copy.
So there.

Cobb Barbecue Cobble Solid Fuel Stones x 6 (Smoke Free After 2 Minutes)
Cobb Barbecue Cobble Solid Fuel Stones x 6 (Smoke Free After 2 Minutes)
Offered by Socal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick no fuss bbq fuel., 13 Feb. 2013
Saw these on a cobb bbq website and although they are a little pricey thought i would give them a go.
Brilliant. Really pleased. They're easy to light, give good heat & have good burn time, but best of all, the block stays intact so cleaning the bbq is simple. They're perfect for the impromptu bbq after work. No messing with coals & lighter fuel blocks.

HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Printer Basics

1.0 out of 5 stars Liquid gold., 11 Jan. 2013
Does what it says it should, but frightening having to pay so much for ink. Might as well just buy new printer each time ink runs out.

Katy Perry: Part of Me - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Katy Perry

1.0 out of 5 stars Like happering nails in my ears., 11 Jan. 2013
Dreadful. The singing gave me a headache. Muting it didn't help. Only switching off worked but then the box irritated me.