Profile for haroldovich > Reviews

Content by haroldovich

haroldovich

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Mother Of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet 3336.27
Offered by WatchHub
Price: 24.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda watch, 26 May 2014
It was great for a couple of weeks but this morning it stopped for 10 minutes and then started again as I was sorting out the guarantee and deciding what to do. I shall keep it for the moment but call Sekonda tomorrow and then decide what to do. I like the look of it but that's not much use if it keeps stopping.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Car mats, 9 Oct 2013
They are brilliant. There was no cutting necessary. Fitted a treat.and they look very good. What more can I say?

HP Everyday Photo paper - Glossy photo paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) 200 g/m2 - 100 sheet(s)
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything fine, 17 July 2013
Apart from counting each sheet to make sure I got the right number (I trust the supplier for that) everything is okay. It arrived on time and the one print I have done so far was excellent.

Telescopic 8ft Carbon Spin Rod+Vigor Reel Combo+Line
Telescopic 8ft Carbon Spin Rod+Vigor Reel Combo+Line
Offered by Redwood Tackle
Price: 15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars 8ft Telescopic rod and reel, 24 Jun 2013
I've used this twice and my only complaint is that I've yet to catch anything. However nobody else was; I don't think anybody has told the fish that the season has started. However it all seems to work okay and I'm very satified with my purchase. Fishibg tackle is so cheap these days compared to my first incarnation as an angler about 60 years ago.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars cat laser toy, 3 April 2013
The cat loves it but the batteries don't last that long. Hope I can buy some more. Henry would like to reply himself but we've worn him out.

Whiskas Pouch Simply Grilled Meat and Fish '48 x 85 g pouches'
Whiskas Pouch Simply Grilled Meat and Fish '48 x 85 g pouches'
Offered by Alex Shanks Ltd
Price: 20.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Whiskas cat food, 3 April 2013
I love it.
Mioaw, purr, purr. purr, purr, purr, miaow, purr.purr, purr, miaow, miaow, purr, purr, purr, miaow !!!!!!!!!!!
Henry Cat

Ultra Fishing Cushioned Seat Box
Ultra Fishing Cushioned Seat Box
Offered by The Sports HQ
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cushioned seat box, 3 April 2013
We are in the closed season so it hasn't been used yet but it seems okay and I am sure that it will be.

Beatrix Potter The Complete Tales: The 23 Original Tales
Beatrix Potter The Complete Tales: The 23 Original Tales
by Beatrix Potter
Price: 23.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatrix Potter book, 6 Jan 2012
This was a really beautiful book. It arrived very quickly so that I was able to send it to my granddaughter in Brazil for Christmas and she loves it.

fishing tackle 30 PC AND A FEW EXTRA! complete fishing lure set AND tackle box great present S
Offered by Arcfishingsupplies
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Down by the river bank, 8 July 2011
There are enough of them to choose from and they are okay and actually there were 27 and not 25 as advertised. Caught a nice pike the first time I tried them so they obviously work. Wouldn't eat them myself but the fish seem to like them.

Special Offer...Gt Britain (Union Jack) National Flag 5ft x 3ft
Special Offer...Gt Britain (Union Jack) National Flag 5ft x 3ft
Offered by My Swift
Price: 1.55

5.0 out of 5 stars My flag, 5 Jun 2011
It's a flag. It's the size it said it would be; it's the correct colours. What more can I say? It's a flag!!!