Profile for Terri > Reviews

Content by Terri

Terri

Page: 1 | 2
Planet Urth: The Underground City (Book 3) (Planet Urth Series)
Planet Urth: The Underground City (Book 3) (Planet Urth Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the storyline, 23 May 2014
Earth after a nuclear explosion became Urth, a place with weird beings, part human but mostly zombie like attributes (violent wanting to devour humans but with intelligence enough to become the master species). Other predatory beasts also stalking surviving humans. This was great, left you wondering can the humans survive this place of terror, I just had to read all of these books and eagerly await the next one. Well done to Jennifer Martucci!

15.4" 15.6" LAPTOP SKIN STICKER COVER DECAL PURPLE BUTTERFLIES 3
15.4" 15.6" LAPTOP SKIN STICKER COVER DECAL PURPLE BUTTERFLIES 3
Offered by cbargainsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 23 May 2014
I am very pleased with this item and the promptness of the seller in sending it to me. It looks lovely on my laptop which had become marked due to use.

Ladies Velour Housecoat / Morning Robe - Made in EU
Ladies Velour Housecoat / Morning Robe - Made in EU
Offered by Hisert

3.0 out of 5 stars BUT...., 23 May 2014
Would have been better if I understood the sizing as it came from abroad and obviously their sizing is different so I had to return it as it was too small. Also found it somewhat expensive. Had no problem returning it however. The quality of the item was excellent and received refund promptly. I would advise seller to obtain sizing in Britain if they wish to sell more here. S, M, L, XL,XXL etc really doesn't work.

Digital Heretic (The Game is Life Book 2)
Digital Heretic (The Game is Life Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to read the series, 23 May 2014
The whole story line was intriguing, but what let it down was the idea of the 'dream' being reality (got that) then the super computer created a world which required young people (from the 'dream') to be avatars living and learning in this world (I got that) BUT then this world created another place where the avatars became avatars in a 3rd world scenario (called earth) that was when it got a bit more confusing and the characters became more complicated. It almost seemed that the characters changed when the author ran out of ideas to solve various issues in the story. Having said that I kept reading the series until the last book because I just had to know the final outcome. I didn't not enjoy it and maybe someone more technologically minded could have grasped this better.

Don't Fear The Reaper
Don't Fear The Reaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 12 Feb 2014
Easy to read, great storyline. I found this hard to put down, gives another impression of the Grim Reaper as someone having to fulfil his quotas and answerable for such. Loved the approach to possible subjects that had to die, the way their stories were woven. This actually gave an impression of the Grim Reaper's personality while also introducing other characters working along side him. Highly recommend this.

The Passage (The Passage Trilogy Book 1)
The Passage (The Passage Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Jan 2014
I have not enjoyed a book as much for years. Very rare for me to give an excellent rating but this trilogy was brilliant. Quality of writing style, each chapter keeping you on edge and needing to read until you come back to each of the different directions the story took you. A dystopian, almost believable, tale that describes the result of scientific research gone wrong. Very highly recommended.

The Inner Circle (The Glass Wall - (A Faerie Romance) Book 3)
The Inner Circle (The Glass Wall - (A Faerie Romance) Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 28 Jan 2014
The fantasy storyline really appealed to me. All the characters were described so that the imagination could easily produce pictures of them. I feel this could become a tv series. If you like fantasy with an intriguing plot, colourful characters, a bit of romance and can keep you reading long after you should have put it down then this is for you.

Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz)
Profanisaurus: Hail Sweary (Viz)
by Viz

3.0 out of 5 stars Always appreciated, 28 Jan 2014
By my son in law. he may have given it more stars but its not my cup of tea I'm afraid.

Dracula
Dracula

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Dracula (Kindle Edition)
Old classic by Bram Stoker that is timeless. It was interesting because as a child I saw a film but this book had a different story line. So I have now downloaded more Bram Stoker books and I am sure I shall enjoy them as much as this one and find the original story I saw on TV.

The Binary Man
The Binary Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Binary Man (Kindle Edition)
This book had me gripped from the start, a dystopian type story which demonstrated amazing imagination of the author. I love the subject matter and how the book started off in one environment but spread across the planets as it were. Add to it the stories of the individuals concerned, as in those seeking their families in this strange world, and for me it was a winner! I will be looking for future stories of its ilk by this author.

Page: 1 | 2