Profile for G. Brown > Reviews

Content by G. Brown

G. Brown

Page: 1 | 2
Kolay iPod Nano 7G Case - Blue Leather Flip Case Cover For Apple iPod Nano 7th Gen Generation
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Grat case, 14 April 2014
I bought this for my daughter and she absolutly loves it. Enough padding to protect the ipod but not to thick to be bulky. All the controls are easily accesable.

Royal Mail took an age to deliver and when I contacted the seller she said she would send another. The case then arrived the following day and I cancelled the replacement. Good comms from the seller

Roberts ECO15 DAB/DAB+/FM RDS Digital Clock Radio with OLED Display
Roberts ECO15 DAB/DAB+/FM RDS Digital Clock Radio with OLED Display

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 1 April 2014
I like the radio and the quality of the sound. It updated when the clocks changed. The menus are a bit fidely hence only 4 stars

Kubik USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Card Reader for SD/SDHC Cards (Windows Vista, 2000, XP & Windows 7, Apple Mac)
Offered by ARC UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Fast Transfer, 1 April 2014
The card reader that came with my computer is very slow. This is awsomely fast. No more waiting for my pictures to download.

1st June 2014: Update. I have just returned from holiday and dowloaded 445 Raw pictures in less than 10 Minutes. The pictures loaded quiker than I could review them.

DSTE Full Coded 7.4V 1400mAh D-Li109 Li109 Li-ion Battery for Pentax K-R KR K2 K-2 K-30 K30

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, 21 Jan. 2014
This battery is okay as an emergency spare but you have to remember to charge it. Charged the battery the first time and it worked well. However I left it in the camera and two weeks latter it was dead as a do-do. My Pentax battery will hold it's charge for months. The camera needed resetting to. And before anyone asks the camera had not been left on. I suppose you have to expect this at this price.

Forty-Five Hundred Times (Album Version)
Forty-Five Hundred Times (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars A track from my past, 21 Jan. 2014
The longest bit of Quo you will probably find! I can remember every note . How sad is that. Great

Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 21 Jan. 2014
I've heard a litle of Caro Emerald on Radio 2 and wanted to hear more. What a fantastic album. So good that we've now booked to see her at the Brighton Centre

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great quality belt, 9 Nov. 2013
Lovely quality and well made. The sizing was a little difficult as I was between sizes. However I'm realy pleased

Garmin nuvi 2545LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts

5.0 out of 5 stars A great upgrade, 9 Nov. 2013
First class replacement at a very good price. We got this to replace the old one that we let our son have. I'm not sure how well it responds to trafic hold ups and will no doubt find out in due course.

I took a wrong turn the other day, my mistake and it immediatly offered two alternatives to get me back on track.

Hangerworld Pack of 20 White Plastic Coat Hangers with Trouser Bar and Tie Rack - 43cm (17") Wide
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quaility, 9 Nov. 2013
These are good quality for the price. We wanted something basic and flat for shirts and these are just fine

Devolo dLAN 500 AVplus (IEEE 1901/ HomePlug AV) Network Kit - Pack of 3 Plugs
Devolo dLAN 500 AVplus (IEEE 1901/ HomePlug AV) Network Kit - Pack of 3 Plugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than Wireless, 2 Feb. 2013
I purchased these Network plugs so that I could connect my Sky box to the internet and get Sky on demand. They were easy to install although configuring the Sky box was a liyttle more difficult.

The added bonus is that my printer & back up drive work muck faster being connected to my router. My Internet download speed now averages 32 Mbs compared with the 14 Mbs I was getting with wireless.

Page: 1 | 2