Profile for Mrs. S. J. HAYMAN > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. J. HAYMAN

Mrs. S. J. HAYMAN (Lincoln, United Kingdom)

Our Shadows Will Remain
Our Shadows Will Remain
Price: 7.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite simply wonderful, 25 April 2008
This review is from: Our Shadows Will Remain (Audio CD)
I don't quite know how to decribe this album. Since I bought it a month ago, I listen to it pretty much every day, either in my lunch break or work or s I go to sleep at night.
This was the first Joseph Arthur album I bought after hearing a few of his songs and loving what I heard. This album does not disappoint in any respect.
A couple of favourites are "Can't Exist", "Devils Broom" and "A Smile That Exlodes" but having said that I do not dislike any of them

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Five Disc Collector's Box Set) [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood|Ian Mackellen|Liv Tyler
Offered by lightningdvd
Price: 18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I own this, 13 Sep 2005
Ever since I received this box set way back in the Christmas of the year it was released on DVD, I have loved watching it.
I even watch it with the actors commentary which was an experience all on it's own (Dom and Billy are hilarious).
Sir Ian McKellan, Ian Holm and Christopher Lee are just wonderful actors and are truly convincing as Gandalf, Bilbo and Saruman.
You also have rising stars like Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd and Viggo Mortensen who are just great and perfectly chosen for their roles.
I would buy this extended edition over the original for the extended scenes, the Gollum figurine and all the extras. Any die-hard LOTR fan must have this.
I am just sad I missed the first LOTR EE Box Set for FOTR...
Peter Jackson and his the crew have really brought J.R.R. Tolkien's books to life. I hope he does the same with The Hobbit