Profile for mpd > Reviews

Crayola Dry Erase Bright Crayons
Crayola Dry Erase Bright Crayons
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic crayons for the Dry Erase board, 29 Jan 2014
I bought an extra pack of these crayons for our grand-daughter as she has really made use of the Crayola black/white dry wipe board. These are the best crayons for the board. Normal wax crayons do not wipe off as easily.

The Jungle Book 1 and 2 [DVD] [1967]
The Jungle Book 1 and 2 [DVD] [1967]
Dvd ~ Wolfgang Reitherman

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classis Disney pack, 29 Jan 2014
Useful to have in the drawer for when grandchildren are visiting. A lovely and enduring classic which both adults and children can share and enjoy together.

CiT 3.5 inch USB 2.0 SATA and IDE HDD Enclosure
CiT 3.5 inch USB 2.0 SATA and IDE HDD Enclosure

3.0 out of 5 stars Putting together, 29 Jan 2014
I managed to put the box together after three attempts but found the connections inside quite difficult to push in adequately and the small screws for the box were not easy to position and screw in at the same time. Eventually I got everything together and it is working. I would prefer a slightly higher standard of the basic box.

Bambi  [DVD]
Bambi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hardie Albright

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and enduring Disney, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
Worth having on DVD to bring out for the grandchildren who enjoy seeing these classic Disney films again and again.

Bosch Isio Shape & Edging Li-Ion Shear
Bosch Isio Shape & Edging Li-Ion Shear
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars great little tool, 4 Sep 2013
This is actually my second purchase of this shear. It is easy to use, multipurpose and really speeds up shearing tasks. I use both the lawn edge trimming blade and the longer one mostly for trimming my box balls and pyramids. I bought a second tool for busy periods in the garden to save interruption of trimming when the battery requires recharging. However, the battery does last quite a while; I haven't timed it but it probably lasts about 20 minutes of continuous work. I have had my first tool for about three years and the battery still holds its charge well.

Lamaze Sir Prance-a-Lot
Lamaze Sir Prance-a-Lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather enchanting and jolly, 10 Feb 2013
Lovely bright fabrics of different textures make this an attractive toy and the horse is rather enduring and cuddly. My grand daughter of nine months enjoy pulling the limbs and touching the different textures. The sort of good quality, well designed toy that one would want to keep.

Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic inexpensive toy, 10 Feb 2013
Easy for young fingers to hold and flexible which softens the feel of a toy made of plastic. An every-day toy to have in the toy box.

Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Tunes
Lamaze Eddie the Elephant Tunes

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made lovable toy for young child, 10 Feb 2013
Lamaze toys are different with their colourful designs and Eddie the Elephant Tunes offers additional stimulation with his tunes which a baby soon learns to initiate by squeezing the appropriate limb or the trunk. He is quite lovable and a good present for a baby from about six months.

OSRAM Nightlux Night light
OSRAM Nightlux Night light

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful battery operated night light, 11 Sep 2012
I have plug-in night lights but wanted a couple of additional night lights for safety reasons as my husband has dementia and is quite often up in the night. This particular model of LED light works well and is very easy to screw on to the skirting board. The batteries seem to be lasting well. The design is neat and attractive.

Disney Winnie The Pooh Travel Cot with Bassinette (Grey)
Disney Winnie The Pooh Travel Cot with Bassinette (Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars Additional cot for grandmother, 11 Sep 2012
Attractive looking 'travel' cot. Good for an additional cot that can be collapsed down but I would have thought quite heavy for travelling around. I already have a traditional cot for my first grandchild but needed an additional one for when I have the two to come to stay. Also, the full-sized cot is too big for a new baby and I bought this because it has the bassinette for the early months but will also be suitable for quite a while. Packs up for storage. I bought an additional mattress as the one supplied is quite hard. Our ten week old grandchild slept very well in the cot. All in all a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2