Profile for J. A. Gagliano > Reviews

KS1 Complete SATs Practice Papers - Maths, Reading and Spelling
KS1 Complete SATs Practice Papers - Maths, Reading and Spelling
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Jan 2010
This set of SAT papers is perfect for my needs. My son is just turned seven, about to take end of key stage 1 SATs in May. I wanted some example papers so that I could see how he would fare in the real tests. He didn't get everything right but then that is the idea..it enables you to see where your child needs extra help - how you can help him to earn extra marks..and actually he found the English papers quite good fun. The maths papers are not quite so popular with him, but none the less, helps me know where to give him extra guidance. In classes with 30 children, it's beneficial if you can do a little extra work at home to boost their confidence, and fill the gaps that the teacher may have missed. You can do the tests again in a month or two and show them how well they have progressed.

Epilady Discrette Epilator for Hair Removal in Delicate Areas
Epilady Discrette Epilator for Hair Removal in Delicate Areas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2009
I really like this product..I wax my legs and bikini area, but you always get a few straggly hairs that grow through before your next waxing, so the epilady is perfect for getting those.

Mars And Venus On A Date: A Guide to Romance: 5 Steps to Success in Love and Romance
by John Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enlightening, 4 Feb 2009
This book should be read by both men and women before embarking on a date. It certainly enlightened me and illustrated the differences between men and women...And I'm 40 years old, shame I didn't know about this book 20 years ago..Oh it wasn't written then..Anyway, definately enlightening and worth every penny. Go for it :-)