Profile for HuntersGold > Reviews

Babble
Babble
by Charles Saatchi

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed reading it !, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Babble (Hardcover)
This is my first time reading Charles Saatchi's books. Even though some material is from the internet and other sources, l enjoyed reading it. His opinions and perspectives are interesting. He says what most people think about but are afraid to say. This book is well put together, charming and humorous. I loved it !!

Gold Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Magnet Flip Leather Case cover(Colors available: Black, Sky Blue, Pink, Purple, Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 12 Nov 2013
This cover is so classy looking. I bought it as a present for my niece and everyone keeps asking her where she got it. I am ordering one for myself. Makes the phone look sophisticated and classy. Very happy with my purchase.

There Is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
There Is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
by Wayne W. Dyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking....., 28 Oct 2013
Thought provoking and inspiring book. This is an enlightening book and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, regardless of your faith or religion. Even though one might not agree with everything written in it, it has very useful information for daily living.

Gold Tone Faux Leather Braided Neck Strap Lanyard for Mobile Phone Camera
Gold Tone Faux Leather Braided Neck Strap Lanyard for Mobile Phone Camera
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 28 Oct 2013
I bought it for my phone and so far I am very happy with it. Its a quality product which makes my phone look classy. Will buy more to give as presents. Highly recommend.

The Power of Positive Thinking
The Power of Positive Thinking
by Norman Vincent Peale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 26 Oct 2013
Fantastic and useful book for daily living for christians and non - religious people. I recommend it. Its changing my life for the better. I refer to it daily.

The Amazing Results Of Positive Thinking (Personal Development)
The Amazing Results Of Positive Thinking (Personal Development)
by Norman Vincent Peale

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, even for non -religious people, 6 Oct 2013
This book is a great book for christians and non -religious people. I can feel my life changing for the better. I am becoming a better person as a result of reading this book. Non-Christians might find the bible passages (which are not many on most pages) off putting. I highly recommend this book to anyone,regardless of their religion, going through a tough time in their life. Its an old book ,but definately worth reading.

The 8 Hour Diet
The 8 Hour Diet
by David Zinczenko

5.0 out of 5 stars It works if you do it properly !!, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
I have tried it and it works !
I eat between 12 pm and 8 pm. Outside these hours I only have water. In the morning ,I sometimes have a little juice -half a glass (watered down with soda water).
The secret is not to overeat or eat fatty foods during the hours you eat. I also excercise, I either go for a power walk or jog in the morning.
For me , its the only diet I believe works. Infact I no longer see it as a diet but a lifestyle.

A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of a "Course in Miracles"
A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of a "Course in Miracles"
by Marianne Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book for all, 12 Aug 2013
I watched the author being interviewed by Oprah on one of her shows. This book was discussed and I decided to buy it.
I read this book at a difficult time in my life and it has really changed the way I perceive life and its challenges. Its a very useful book for all , religious and non-religious people. The message is very inspirational , thought provoking and life changing.

Meditation for Beginners
Meditation for Beginners
by Jack Kornfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book for meditation beginners, 12 Aug 2013
I just started meditating a few months ago and was not sure how to and decided to buy this book based on the reviews. I am so happy with it and I am finding it very useful.

It makes me feel part of the meditation class . The occasional low sounds from other class members do not distract but actually give you the impression you are in a real meditation class. In particular - as a beginner I like the fact that these meditations are quite short - they don't overwhelm. The book is also not too long but a good introduction to the subject and is well written , very easy to read. I read it cover to cover in an afternoon and will continue to refer back to it. I would recommend this book to anyone starting to meditate.

The Gift of the Magi
The Gift of the Magi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story !!, 12 Aug 2013
Short and sweet story with a great message about true love. I love it and I am sure I will read it many times again in my life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5