Profile for HuntersGold > Reviews

Content by HuntersGold

HuntersGold "HuntersGold" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Essentials of Swedish Grammar: A Practical Guide to the Mastery of Swedish (Verbs and Essentials of Grammar Series)
by Ake Viberg

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good book for English speakers who are interested in learning ..., 17 July 2016
This is a very good book for English speakers who are interested in learning Swedish. I am using it with CD material from other sources as it does not come with any CD. The grammar rules are clearly explained and the book points out all the major rules of the Swedish Language. There is also comparisons between English and Swedish words which helps with the learning process. I am sure it will remain very useful when l start Swedish classes next month. I recommend it.

Swedish Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook (Learn Swedish with Teach Yourself): Practise Swedish with Teach Yourself
by Ylva Olausson

5.0 out of 5 stars ... book together with other learning materials and it is great. The learning objectives in each chapter are clearly ..., 17 July 2016
I am using this book together with other learning materials and it is great. The learning objectives in each chapter are clearly outlined. Each chapter also has exercises (answers are at the back of the book) which helps to reinforce the learning process.
Overall , great book and would recommend it to anyone learning Swedish. I am happy with this purchase.

Babble
Babble
by Charles Saatchi

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed reading it !, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Babble (Hardcover)
This is my first time reading Charles Saatchi's books. Even though some material is from the internet and other sources, l enjoyed reading it. His opinions and perspectives are interesting. He says what most people think about but are afraid to say. This book is well put together, charming and humorous. I loved it !!

Gold Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Magnet Flip Leather Case cover(Colors available: Black, Sky Blue, Pink, Purple, Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 12 Nov. 2013
This cover is so classy looking. I bought it as a present for my niece and everyone keeps asking her where she got it. I am ordering one for myself. Makes the phone look sophisticated and classy. Very happy with my purchase.

There Is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
There Is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem
by Wayne W. Dyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking....., 28 Oct. 2013
Thought provoking and inspiring book. This is an enlightening book and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone, regardless of your faith or religion. Even though one might not agree with everything written in it, it has very useful information for daily living.

Gold Tone Faux Leather Braided Neck Strap Lanyard for Mobile Phone Camera
Gold Tone Faux Leather Braided Neck Strap Lanyard for Mobile Phone Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 28 Oct. 2013
I bought it for my phone and so far I am very happy with it. Its a quality product which makes my phone look classy. Will buy more to give as presents. Highly recommend.

The Power Of Positive Thinking
The Power Of Positive Thinking
by Norman Vincent Peale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 26 Oct. 2013
Fantastic and useful book for daily living for christians and non - religious people. I recommend it. Its changing my life for the better. I refer to it daily.

The Amazing Results Of Positive Thinking (Personal Development)
The Amazing Results Of Positive Thinking (Personal Development)
by Norman Vincent Peale

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, even for non -religious people, 6 Oct. 2013
This book is a great book for christians and non -religious people. I can feel my life changing for the better. I am becoming a better person as a result of reading this book. Non-Christians might find the bible passages (which are not many on most pages) off putting. I highly recommend this book to anyone,regardless of their religion, going through a tough time in their life. Its an old book ,but definately worth reading.

The 8 Hour Diet
The 8 Hour Diet
by David Zinczenko

5.0 out of 5 stars It works if you do it properly !!, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
I have tried it and it works !
I eat between 12 pm and 8 pm. Outside these hours I only have water. In the morning ,I sometimes have a little juice -half a glass (watered down with soda water).
The secret is not to overeat or eat fatty foods during the hours you eat. I also excercise, I either go for a power walk or jog in the morning.
For me , its the only diet I believe works. Infact I no longer see it as a diet but a lifestyle.

A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of a "Course in Miracles"
A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of a "Course in Miracles"
by Marianne Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book for all, 12 Aug. 2013
I watched the author being interviewed by Oprah on one of her shows. This book was discussed and I decided to buy it.
I read this book at a difficult time in my life and it has really changed the way I perceive life and its challenges. Its a very useful book for all , religious and non-religious people. The message is very inspirational , thought provoking and life changing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5