Profile for fleur708 > Reviews

Content by fleur708

fleur708 (Gloucestershire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lychee Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser With Mood Light Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Machine Air Humidifier Moistener Atomizer (White)
Offered by zjchao

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice home item, 15 July 2014
Only had this for a day now, but it's working well so far! Only giving 4 stars because I didn't receive the invoice with it. But I am very happy, and I love the colours the light gives.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Joseph Joseph Elevate Kitchen Utensil Gift Box Set, 6 Piece - Multi-Colour
Joseph Joseph Elevate Kitchen Utensil Gift Box Set, 6 Piece - Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 April 2014
Great kitchen utensil set, brought this on black Friday for a great deal (probably wouldn't pay full price for this otherwise). It was a new home gift, and was received well.

TRIUMPH Car Parking Sign - Gift for tr7 tr6 tr8 stag spitfire models - Size Large 205 x 270mm by Custom (Made in UK) (All fixing included)
Offered by Giftonlineshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my dad., 6 April 2014
My family has a bit of a craze for Triumph cars, so my dad was very happy with this. This was put on the garage, and looks great.

OPI Nails Rosy Future Pink Nail Lacquer/Polish - Soft Shade S79
OPI Nails Rosy Future Pink Nail Lacquer/Polish - Soft Shade S79
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Iridescent Colour, 6 April 2014
This was a great buy! It arrived 3 days before it said it would, and also looks great on. It doesn't give a pink colour unless you add 2 or 3 coats of polish, so this can be very subtle if you wish.

300 Pcs Replacement Clear Soft Plastic Earring Back Caps
300 Pcs Replacement Clear Soft Plastic Earring Back Caps
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Sept. 2013
These are a must have, as they can be used with any earrings and makes them comfy to wear. I got these mainly for the plastic earrings I also ordered. They arrived on time and in good condition.

100 Pcs Clear Plastic Sticks Hypoallergenic Studs Earrings
100 Pcs Clear Plastic Sticks Hypoallergenic Studs Earrings
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, 10 Sept. 2013
Got these just incase I need to take my metal ones out at any time. I think I'm going to use these lots as they are comfy. The plastic stalk is a little long, but I just got a pair of nail clippers to take the ends of. Also I recommend getting some plastic backs for them as well so they don't fall out.

As for delivery, they arrived before the delivery date and also arrived in good condition.

Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Art Deco Stud Earrings
Baltic Honey Amber Sterling Silver Art Deco Stud Earrings
Offered by Noda

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 29 Aug. 2013
Received these two days after ordering, unfortunately the new amazon spend over £10 caught me out, and ended up paying more like £14 rather then the £8 they are currently listed at. They arrived in good condition and are pretty to look at. Only problem is that the backs of the earrings (butterfly's) are rather difficult to get on and off. I think this I'd due to the stem of the earring being very slightly wider then normal, I plan on trying to widen the hole in the butterfly to make this easier, and I have ordered some flexible plastic backs to go with them. I'm looking forward to wearing these soon.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for a friend, 29 Aug. 2013
This arrived on time and in good condition. There was a small amount of damage to the box, but nothing to complain about really. As it was a present for a friend, and I don't like scotch I can't say if it was good, though they said it was a nice drop.

Gold Tone Red Enamel Goldfish with Clear and Red Crystals Stud Earrings Cute Kitsch Fashion Jewellery (Supplied in a Gift Pouch)
Offered by Small Island Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 7 Aug. 2013
These are what I expected them to be, not made out of precious metals, but they look nice. Unfortunately I can't wear them much yet, as I have only just had my ears done, and because do the metal type my ears are a bit sensitive to them at the moment, also they were bigger then I thought and they dangle a little below the ear lobe.
These are nice novelty earrings! I can't wait to wear them more.

Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings
Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, 7 Aug. 2013
I have recently had my ears done, so I wanted a nice quality earring to stop any reactions that lower quality earring can cause. These have been great, wearing them every day! I would recommend these to everyone, and they are a nice sized pearl, not too small or big.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4