ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)

Profile for P. J. Parker > Reviews

Content by P. J. Parker

P. J. Parker (Bristol, North Somerset United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Is Codependency Affecting Your Life? Why Is It So Toxic?
Is Codependency Affecting Your Life? Why Is It So Toxic?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant-it really makes you analyse, 20 Mar 2014
I read this and recommended it to a friend as I could see the patterns of behaviour. A very interesting book and well worth the read.

Intermittent fasting Weight Loss Kick start; Unveil the Secrets of Living Longer and Staying Healthy!

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of waffle-could have said the topic over 3 pages!, 20 Mar 2014
A lot of waffle on this fasting which isn't truly fasting and with a decent summary could have filled about 3 pages! I got bored very quickly.

Teepee Online® KINDLE PAPERWHITE SCREEN PROTECTOR (PACK OF 3)
Teepee Online® KINDLE PAPERWHITE SCREEN PROTECTOR (PACK OF 3)
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 20 Mar 2014
3 screen protectors for about £1.60-one for me, one for my couing and one for a spare-does exactly what it says and fits the paperwhite perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it says!, 20 Mar 2014
Brilliant in daylight,sunlight or in the dark-a Kindle with a nice white page and you are able to change the size and style of the font id you find it hard to read for any reason. This is a touchscreen and is much easier than the previous Kindle which we also have. Very pleased.

The Modern Minimalist Budget: How A Minimalist Budget Can Cut Your Spending, Save More, And Get More Enjoyment Out Of LIfe

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 20 Mar 2014
Very basic-nothing new learned for me but ok if going cheap! I got it for 0.00 so I cannot complain!

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality REAL leather Kindle Cover, 20 Mar 2014
This is a clever little cover for the Kindle Paperwhite. I ordered Purple-it is described as Royal Purple which I would say is correct and as I imagined. Not a true purple but somewhere between purple and royal blue. It has a magnetic closure and puts your Kindle to sleep when you close it so you don't need to mess about switching it off. Lovely finish and lovely quality-this is REAL leather not the (fake) pleather or PU which a lot of covers are.

Sitting GERMAN SHEPHERD Dog Ornament - From The Walkies Range Of Collectable Dogs By Leonardo - Ideal Gift For Alsatian Owner
Offered by UKGiftGallery

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ornament, 30 Oct 2013
I bought this for my son as his original one fell off a shelf. hard to get these are so I was pleased to be able to repleace it. Nice finish and realistic looking dog.

Premier Housewares Kitchen Organiser, White
Premier Housewares Kitchen Organiser, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!, 30 Oct 2013
This has saved my big pile of baking tins from being inaccessible. I wish I had bought one years ago. Great value and big enough for oven trays

Flair Rugs Element Warwick Damask Rug, Black/Ivory, 180 x 250 Cm
Flair Rugs Element Warwick Damask Rug, Black/Ivory, 180 x 250 Cm
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic looks and value, 30 Oct 2013
I've bought 2 of these to cover my grotty lounge carpet until it gets replaced. They shampoo well with a carpet shampooer and add a nice modern touch!

CPR All-in-One Call Blocker
CPR All-in-One Call Blocker

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Oct 2013
Pleased with it overall but do bear in mind it will not work if you are using the 1571 service. It is supposed to be fine with answer machines but mine won't work with it. I contacted the company but got no response. When the unwanted calls become a pain I plug it in at the cost of not having my answer machine then I unplug it if I am expecting calls. The instant block button is fantastic. Be careful if you are expecting replies/calls from witheld numbers /services/hospitals if you use the witheld number function. I slipped up one day when I had called the RAC and they couldn't get me on the phone. Your phone actually rings once but you don't hear it-there is no notice to the caller and they think they have been cut off-that is a bit confusing-it would be better if there was a message saying the number was not available.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2013 9:52 AM GMT