Profile for D. Zoll > Reviews

New , Bostik Blu-tack Mastic Adhesive Non-toxic Handy Pack Ref 801103 [Pack 12]
New , Bostik Blu-tack Mastic Adhesive Non-toxic Handy Pack Ref 801103 [Pack 12]
Offered by Premier Life Store

4.0 out of 5 stars or handy?, 3 Feb. 2016
still the same useful blu stuff. Smaller packets and less product but I guess that why they're called 'handy'?

Physis Advanced Probiotics | 50 Billion Viable Bacterial Strains Daily | High Strength | Helpful, Friendly & Active Bacteria To Boost The Immune System | Promotes Overall Well-Being | Replaces Lost Good Bacteria | Fights Numerous Conditions Including Diarrhoea, Yeast Infections, Lactose Digestion, IBS Symptoms, Gingivitis And Thrush | 100 % Vegetarian/Vegan Safe & Gluten Free | Suitable For Adults and Children | 60 capsules per bottle | Manufactured Under Stringent Regulations In The UK.
Offered by Physis Ltd

4How Women's Tights Yoga Running Workout Capris Leggings Apparel Pants Grey Size L
Offered by 4HOW Online Store

3.0 out of 5 stars nice product if that's what you're after, 24 Jan. 2016
I ordered these by accident! nice product if that's what you're after. I'm after a looser fit. Somehow I didn't pay attention to their title?
The product is totally as described.

Garmin nuvi 52LM 5" Sat Nav With UK and Ireland Maps and Free Lifetime Map Update

5.0 out of 5 stars helps with a human need, 2 Dec. 2015
I put this purchase off for years. 'I learnt how to read a map back when we used to need that skill and it's worked well enough so far...'
But you know what? I've not used it loads but I no longer feel disabled by my utter lack of sense of direction.

AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for 5-Inch / 12.7 cm Sat Navs
AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for 5-Inch / 12.7 cm Sat Navs

5.0 out of 5 stars ...'twas a dark and stormy night..., 2 Dec. 2015
love it, holds and hides my satnav on dark, winter nights.
mostly this stays undercover but I bet it would be storm proof if put to the test?

Clean -- Expanded Edition: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Ability to Heal Itself
by Alejandro Junger

5.0 out of 5 stars who's the daddy?, 2 Dec. 2015
everyone's talking about clean this and clean that but I think this guy could have been one of the daddies?

pedag "Step" Leather Arch Support Insert/Wedge for Shoes Boots
pedag "Step" Leather Arch Support Insert/Wedge for Shoes Boots
Offered by TZ Laces ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars super sticky and repositionable... so far!, 2 Dec. 2015
hard to say for sure about the fit.
they keep my legs more upright (stops knees' tendency to knock together when walking).
they're feeling more comfortable as I get more accustomed to them. I wear them for a greater number of hours each day.Very like the first time I had arch support insoles but these arch inserts would fit inside a wider range of shoes.
very pleased.

Bodum French Press Coffee Maker Spare Glass Liner - 0.35 L
Bodum French Press Coffee Maker Spare Glass Liner - 0.35 L
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars We're all doomed ;), 2 Dec. 2015
the glass in these liners is getting thinner and thinner as the years go by.
I can see why it makes sense for Bodum and others to make very destructible products but I a little bit miss having faith in the things I buy nowadays.

just like the cotton content in cotton clothes has also been reduced over the years.
hey ho.

Nelsons Active Manuka Honey Gold - 500gms
Nelsons Active Manuka Honey Gold - 500gms
Offered by Blue Herbs

4.0 out of 5 stars extra special for sure!, 30 Oct. 2015
it was lovely, I had a teaspoon/day (lasted a few months) but I'm still not entirely sold on it's extra specialness.
It was extra special but so are a number of things in life!

I couldn't tell you whether it had immune modulating properties but it was very lovely but I might not buy it again even for its apparent wound healing properties.

Quantum Field Healing
Quantum Field Healing
by Dr. David Hamilton PhD
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars not a woo in sight (or sound), 30 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
out of guided meditations I've listened to the down to earth scottish accent of Mr Hamilton works best for me.
He talks in a normal voice and doesn't try to sound woo which lets the listener get on with the thought they're thinking/feeling.
there are two tracks 30-40 minutes him talking about the merits of imaging and then the 2nd track of 20 minutes he helps you reach a place of calm alertness?

not sure all the correct terminology but I feel better for doing this throughout the week.
I did get snobby about guided practice isn't 'proper' meditation but anything that helps you get into the practice of slowing your thoughts on a regular basis is alright by me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9