Profile for heavleemetal > Reviews

Tearing Down The Walls
Tearing Down The Walls
Price: 11.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from H.E.A.T, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Tearing Down The Walls (Audio CD)
Address the nation was probably my favourite album of 2012 and have since been looking forward to seeing what H.E.A.T come out with next. This time round I would say the prodution is better. The first few songs take a slightly different approach for the band, a little heavier with hints of crashdiet and hardcore superstar in there and H.E.A.T. pull it off great. Keyboards are also a bit more prominant throughout the album which was welcomed by me and fits in well with the guitar parts. The second half of the album is more AOR orientated with big sing along choruses and Europe esque guitar solos. Great album from a band that deserves to be bigger.

Winery Dogs
Winery Dogs
Offered by MEGA Media FBA
Price: 12.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Supergroup!, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Winery Dogs (Audio CD)
I am a big fan of all three in this band. Kotzen has some great solo material and has previously been somewhat overlooked, I have been thinking for the last 10 years he really deserves so much more recognition. One of the best guitarists and vocalists in the world. I seen The Winery Dogs live and wow they were amazing. Having seen all three before in other bands, Billy with Steve Vai, Portnoy with Dream Theatre and Kotzen solo I knew how good they all were but together they are amazing. One of those rare bands that sound better live!
The album itself is great. Kotzen sticks with his signature guitar tone playing those full and rich Rhythm sections and insane guitar solos. It is clear Portnoy is really enjoying playing in this band and he has adapted excellently. Billy never lets down playing with as much heart as he ever has. The songs are great and the production is spot on giving the overall sound a fairly raw / live feel. I would recommend this album to everyone. Even if you are not a rock fan there is so much talent on show here for anyone to appreciate. I just wish stuff like this would get played on the radio!

Mens Blue Inc Black Overdye Slim Fit Jeans 38S
Mens Blue Inc Black Overdye Slim Fit Jeans 38S
Offered by BlueInc
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, great price., 4 Dec 2013
I am very fussy with jeans, I can go round every high street shop and often not find any I like so this was a gamble for me. I couldn't be happier with the jeans, they are well made and a perfect fit. High street jeans are often way to skinny or too baggy and have a small crotch forcing you to wear them low exposing your backside which I despise! These are slim and sit at a normal height with the denim not being too thick or too thin. Now about to buy another pair to save me future high street hassle.