Profile for P. Patey > Reviews

Content by P. Patey

P. Patey (Bedfordshire England)

Page: 1 | 2
Lock & Lock Cake Box 12.6ltr Incl. F. Tray
Lock & Lock Cake Box 12.6ltr Incl. F. Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 16 July 2012
This is brilliant, I make cakes for church and for friends and was looking for something strong and that would hold a fully iced cake, or lots of small ones, and this is it, fantastic, and it is so secure that I have no fear when I am carrying it by the handle, as it has strong locks on both sides. I would recommend.

Indoor Amplified Digital HD Freeview TV and DAB FM Aerial
Indoor Amplified Digital HD Freeview TV and DAB FM Aerial

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted, 16 July 2012
This is the best indoor aerial I have had, wanted one for my bedroom TV this one is great my picture is superb.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy artist, 27 Dec. 2009
I was so delighted with this product I bought it for my nieghbours birthday as he enjoys painting, and when I got it I had to have one for myself, excellent value offer, so we will both be painting happily in the new year.Very good service too.

Bible Kjv Keystone Giant Print Blk Die Cut: Flex Black
Bible Kjv Keystone Giant Print Blk Die Cut: Flex Black
by Bible
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars giant print bible, 4 Oct. 2009
I was thrilled with this bible, as I had bought it for an elderly friend who was finding it difficult to read hers, she loved it, the only downside is it is a bit bigger than I thought, and she is unable to carry it around with her to church and bible study, but she loves to read it at home, she loves the maps in the back and the leather binding, she says it's lovely. I had this on order elsewhere for months, but eventually cancelled it and bought it from Amazon, it arived very quickly.

I Dreamed a Dream
I Dreamed a Dream
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan is fantastic, 18 Sept. 2009
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (Audio CD)
I have just listened to Susan singing wild horses on you tube this morning, and I cried, she has something special in her voice, I can not wait for her albumn to come out I have it on order, I am so pleased that she is dreaming her dream and long may it last.

Epson Original T0715 4-Cartridge Multipack (Cyan T0712, Magenta T0713, Yellow T0714 and Black T0711)

5.0 out of 5 stars good service good product, 21 May 2009
I buy these cartridges quite often, they are very good for the Epson printer. the service that I got from this seller was very quick, they arrived the next day, which is what I want, as I hate waiting when I have printing to do.

Laser Scissors
Laser Scissors

4.0 out of 5 stars laser scissors, 8 April 2009
This review is from: Laser Scissors (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these scissors as I seem to be unable to cut a straight line, and for the price thought why not, the first pair that came did not work, I e-mailed the provider, who rang me to sort out my problem and without hesitation said he would send me a replacement pair, This he did and they worked, they take a bit of getting used to as when you cut along the line, if you wobble your hand the line of corse moves with it, it is better if you draw the line first and follow it with the laser. The 4 stars are for the fantastic customer service that I recieved, and would thouroughly recommend this company.

ProCare POL'AX 1 Thumb Wrap Small
ProCare POL'AX 1 Thumb Wrap Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Pol'ax thumb wrap, 8 April 2009
I bought this product as I have an arthritic thumb and thought this would be ideal to give me some support. I found it was very difficult to shape and had to ask my husband to help me put it on as I found I couldn't do it myself. After wearing it for a while I have to take it off as it is to restricting for me to do any work, and too hard. I don't think it is suitable for what I needed. I gave the three stars for the speed of service provided.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2010 2:32 PM BST

Samsung J700i Pink On Vodafone PAYG Mobile Phone
Samsung J700i Pink On Vodafone PAYG Mobile Phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung J700 mobile phone, 4 Feb. 2009
I like this phone, but I don't think the camera is as good as my last phones camera, and there are not as many good ringtones as my other phone, but I do like the big screen and the bigger font much easier to see. I did want a purple one but there was not one on pay as you go.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus FE-20 digital camera, 4 Feb. 2009
I love this camera, easy to use, nice big screen to view pictures on. I have always had Olympus cameras, and have never been dissapointed yet.

Page: 1 | 2