Profile for C A S T > Reviews

Content by C A S T

C A S T

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Andrew James 1300 Watt Multifunctional Red 5.2 Food Mixer With 2 Year Warranty, Meat Grinder And 1.5 Litre Blender Attachments.
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars The most disappointing piece of kitchen equipment I've ever bought., 30 Jun. 2016
I don't know how this product got 4.5 stars. It looks good on the worktop but that's it's only saving grace. Useless as a mixer,doesn't pick up all the ingredients from the bowl so doesn't mix properly. I ended up mixing my cake by hand. The blender will not blend unless the contents are almost fluid, doesn't blend even soft cooked vegetables for making soup. The splash guard doesn't stop food from splashing out all over the machine and I still haven't found a way to remove it for cleaning. I'm so dissatisfied with it I'm giving it to our local charity bazaar .

Mr. Fothergill's 15785 Parsnip White Gem Seed Tape
Mr. Fothergill's 15785 Parsnip White Gem Seed Tape
Offered by armchairgardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. Parsnip seeds on a tape., 3 Jun. 2016
Much easier to sow than traditional seeds and mine have already germinated. Very good for parsnip seeds which are notoriously slow. I will use theses again.

AmazonBasics 400-Thread-Count Cotton Sateen Fitted Sheet, Double - White
AmazonBasics 400-Thread-Count Cotton Sateen Fitted Sheet, Double - White

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fitted sheet., 3 Jun. 2016
A really nice sheet and very good value. Having elastic all around it makes it fit perfectly and it feels soft and silky to sleep on. I've tried a few different sheets and this is definitely the best I've had. It washes well. My only disappointment is that I want another and its out of stock.

Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray with Jojoba and Citronellol 150 ml - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional review, 8 May 2016
Great product. Contrary to my previous review this does have Citronella in it. My mistake! I missed it in the small print on the back of the bottle. So it's perfect,just what I wanted.

Double Walled Cardboard Boxes - 380x280x288mm (15x11x11ins). Pack of 20 Strong Flatpacked Cardboard Cartons for Shipping/Packing, Moving & Storage. Crush-Resistant Brown Corrugated Board with Kraft Finish & Lid Flaps. Easy Assembly. Recyclable. Prompt Delivery
Offered by Packaging2Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Feb. 2016
Arrived quickly, good strong boxes and perfect for my use

Andrew James Food Mixer Cover In Red With Storage Pocket
Andrew James Food Mixer Cover In Red With Storage Pocket
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Serviceable but ugly, 19 Dec. 2015
I bought this to cover my new Andrew James food mixer. It is well made and sturdy but I was very dissapointed with it's appearance. It is larger than the mixer and quite bulky so looks very ugly on the worktop. It is now relegated to a drawer.

A Dark Lure
A Dark Lure

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable !, 9 Oct. 2015
This review is from: A Dark Lure (Kindle Edition)
My first experience of this author. I loved this book,couldn't put it down. From the first page to the last the story kept me involved and enthralled.I can't wait to read more of her books.

Merrell Azura Waterproof, Women's Lace-Up Trekking and Hiking Shoes - Grey (Castle Rock/Mineral), 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not brilliant, 11 Aug. 2015
Have worn merell walking shoes and sandals for years, my current shoes are wearing out and have been fab, and if i could find the same style again would have bought the same. However these arrived and felt okay, the toe box is slightly smaller than my current ones, so not as much toe wiggle room. Also the cushioning through the sole is not nearly as good, they might have air cushioning but they feel quite solid. I walk with my dog every day and after one walk knew these were okay, but not brilliant, my feet felt tired when i got home. Still, too late to send them back as ive worn them, but i wont order another pair. Im dissapointed but as i like merrells i'll persist in trying to find the level of comfort i need.

Ladies Camel / Light Brown Suede Moccasin Slippers with Hard Man Made Sole. Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 July 2015
Well made of good quality materials. Fit well and very comfortable. These slippers will be perfect for those cold winter nights.

Mountain Warehouse IsoCool Liner Socks - 2 Pack Black 4-7
Mountain Warehouse IsoCool Liner Socks - 2 Pack Black 4-7
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 July 2015
Good quality,well made and very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7