Profile for T. Biro > Reviews

A Short History of Cambridge University Press
by Michael Black
Price: 17.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Just whet I hoped for., 26 July 2014
This is a well illustrated basic history of the publisher.

Wahl Rechargeable Trimmer Gift Set
Wahl Rechargeable Trimmer Gift Set
Price: 17.68

4.0 out of 5 stars A pretty good trimmer., 8 April 2014
Unfortunately not as smooth and quiet as the old Wahl I had. One hopes that the new model would be an improvement but, unfortunately that is not the case.

LEGO DUPLO 10553: Toddler Build and Play Cubes
LEGO DUPLO 10553: Toddler Build and Play Cubes
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Our toddler Grandchild loved it, 8 April 2014
Our toddler Grandchild loved this little set which fits in with the Lego she already has. It's a good size for small hands.

Take Me Home Cute Dog Door Stop - Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog 28cm - Vanilla
Take Me Home Cute Dog Door Stop - Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog 28cm - Vanilla
Offered by Carousel Shop
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for Grand-daughter who hopes to get a dog, 8 April 2014
Our Grand-daughter loved the Chunky door stop for which we also bought a purple collar. A real one she could use for a dog - when she gets it.

Sloggi Basic N Bra (36B)
Sloggi Basic N Bra (36B)
Offered by The Lingerie Store
Price: 15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, 19 Mar 2014
I haven't found this particular Sloggi bra in the lingerie departments of any major stores but I'm glad I found it now. It is an excellent fit, light as a feather and very comfortable to wear. I'll order more.

Schleich Styracosaurus
Schleich Styracosaurus
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur-mad Grandson liked this a lot., 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Schleich Styracosaurus (Toy)
He said it went well with the other dinosaurs he has. He made mock-attacks on me with this new Styracosaurus in hand then told me not to worry because it is a plant-eater. It certainly looks as though it would eat more than plants.

Bic Turn and Up Retractable Fountain Pen - Flower Print
Bic Turn and Up Retractable Fountain Pen - Flower Print
Price: 12.13

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for a grand-daughter, 19 Mar 2014
Grand-daughter seemed to like this bright pen which is retractable, more like a ball-point. She had it about her person most of the day and made sure she took it home. Time will tell whether it works well.

Lupine Adjustable Dog Collar for Small/ Medium Dogs 3/4-inch/ 9 - 14-inch Purple
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to go on our Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog door-stop, 19 Mar 2014
Very attractive but we haven't tried this on a live dog. We put it on a Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog door-stop we bought for our grand-daughter who might get a dog in the summer. It looks very fine on the door-stop and now has a purple ribbon 'lead'.

Take Me Home Cute Dog Door Stop - Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog 28cm - Chocolate
Take Me Home Cute Dog Door Stop - Chunky Cord Ribbed Dog 28cm - Chocolate
Offered by Carousel Shop
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves our new door-stop, 19 Mar 2014
We bought this to hold open a door which has a high clearance and ordinary door-stops weren't high enough to hold it open. He does his job admirably and looks remarkably lifelike. The grandchildren welcomed him with open arms and hoots of pleasure but surprisingly left him more-or-less in place. We have acquired another one since.

Sloggi Sloggi Maxi Brief Women's Briefs White 16
Sloggi Sloggi Maxi Brief Women's Briefs White 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Sloggi briefs are excellent!, 19 Mar 2014
My wife always wears these briefs. She says they are very comfortable and easy to wear. These were just a top-up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3