Profile for Wizzwot > Reviews

Content by Wizzwot

Wizzwot

kingdo New Style Vintage Canvas Large Unisex Messenger Shoulder Bag Leather Trim School Military Shoulder Bag Messenger Bag (army green(medium))
Offered by lelanam
Price: 66.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Bag, 15 Jun 2014
I've been looking for a bag to use for all the bits I need to carry around with me that didn't look like a handbag or manbag and this looked ideal. It has plenty of room inside and is easy to open - the end pockets are slightly more tricky but are useful for things I don't use so often.
It's great!

Optical Laser Mouse Mat Black Ref HC201 Each
Optical Laser Mouse Mat Black Ref HC201 Each
Offered by Sorte
Price: 2.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell to bits on first day, 19 Dec 2013
Bought this for my son, but within one hour it had peeled apart into three pieces. Put it straight in the bin :(

Ahistory: An Unauthorised History of the Doctor Who Universe
Ahistory: An Unauthorised History of the Doctor Who Universe
by Lance Parkin
Price: 28.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Feb 2013
The facts and detail in this book are incredible and compulsive! An amazing piece of work! I'm not the most obsessive fan of Dr Who, but I enjoyed spotting facts and connections I had made whilst watching the show and reading about so many more that I hadn't!

Platypus - Soft Toy, 16" Long
Platypus - Soft Toy, 16" Long
Offered by BARGAIN BRONZES AND SOFT TOYS
Price: 14.19

5.0 out of 5 stars The best soft toy ever!!!, 12 Jan 2013
We bought this for our son who has recently become obsessed with platypuses / platypi ?!
It goes absolutely everywhere with him and is pretty true to life - when reading him a fact book about platypuses the features seemed very accurate.
It is well made - after 3 months of constant cuddling etc there are no signs of wear or tear.

Tripod Ladder GMF420 14FT
Tripod Ladder GMF420 14FT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: Tripod Ladder GMF420 14FT
I have used various tripod ladders before, but never one this tall 14' - They are so stable and even standing near the top I felt totally secure, I am not overly keen on heights, but have no worries whilst using this! It is also extremely light, easily carriable with one hand and although slightly awkward to manouvre because of its length is fine to put up in place or store away with just one person!

6 MULTI COLOUR CASE SOCK COVER POUCH FOR NOKIA LUMIA 610 710 900 T-MOBILE AT&T
6 MULTI COLOUR CASE SOCK COVER POUCH FOR NOKIA LUMIA 610 710 900 T-MOBILE AT&T

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Sep 2012
A pack of 6 phone covers for less than the price of 1 in the shops! Use one for my pnone and one for my ipod and chenge colour depending on how I feel!

ZAGG Inc. invisibleSHIELD Screen Protect for Nokia Lumia 900
ZAGG Inc. invisibleSHIELD Screen Protect for Nokia Lumia 900
Price: 13.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but seems worthwhile, 19 Aug 2012
I bought this for my new Nokia Lumia 900 after reading recommendations on Amazon, I hoped it would be good as it was a lot more than other screen protectors. After following the instructions very carefully, I ended up with a lot of small bubbles which seemed impossible to remove. However, three weeks later, these have now all disappeared, and left me with a nice feeling and well protected screen.

Hearts 4 Cup Teapot
Hearts 4 Cup Teapot
Offered by David Shuttle Ltd
Price: 49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but drips!, 9 Mar 2012
I bought this for my wife as a valentines present. She thinks it looks great, but it does drip a lot. A disappointment for something which cost so much money!