Profile for Fiferman > Reviews

Xenta DV1013 DIVX and XVID DVD Player
Xenta DV1013 DIVX and XVID DVD Player
Offered by Homemart
Price: 17.62

1.0 out of 5 stars For anyone who is looking for a DIVX player to ..., 10 July 2014
For anyone who is looking for a DIVX player to play their compressed DIVX movies, this is not the DVD player to go for, because not only does it not play DIVX I have found out that it doesn't even recognise MPGE4, have not even tried all the other formats that it is meant to recognise, but based on a similar problem with another similar product I tried to convert a video to MPEG-II which this DVD player did recognise, but I also found out that when playing a programme set on the DVD player in MPEG-II that it wouldn't recognise some of the programmes in full they would be restricted to a minute, but when I tired the same converted MPEG-II disc in a higher spec DIVX player the same converted MPEG-II disc worked perfectly.

DIGIFLEX 10 Ports USB 2.0 HUB High Speed for PC Laptop Mac
DIGIFLEX 10 Ports USB 2.0 HUB High Speed for PC Laptop Mac
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Look for a different power hub, 9 May 2014
This does not work as good as it's meant to, it's no better than a non powered hub, if you are looking for a powered hub, I would advise you to look for a different one.

HDMI KING 1.8M (6ft) Imperial Series 240hz+ HDMI Cable v1.4 Gold Plated, Double Insulated
Offered by RightPriceUK
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 4 Aug 2013
I just use it as a standard HDMI cable, but I am sure when the time comes it will do the extras I hope it will do.

Lips: Number One Hits - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Lips: Number One Hits - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Offered by bid2win-ltd
Price: 5.15

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 4 Aug 2013
it's a good addition to an already good game, I would recommend it to anyone who likes singing games, definitely good for if you are having parties.

Oxford Paperback Dictionary & Thesaurus
Oxford Paperback Dictionary & Thesaurus
by Oxford Dictionaries
Price: 4.86

4.0 out of 5 stars as good as any other, 4 Aug 2013
I am sure there are bound to be better dictionaries out there, but this does the job for me, it comes in really handy.

Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m
Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 3.34

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 4 Aug 2013
I bought this to replace a faulty HDMI cable and it does what it is meant to do, deffenatly a good buy.

Epson Stylus Photo PX 730 WD Colour Multifunctional Printer
Epson Stylus Photo PX 730 WD Colour Multifunctional Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have printer, 4 Aug 2013
I gave this printer a 5 star as it's by far the best printer I have ever owned, the scanner is also good quality and the are a number of different ways to send print jobs to this printer including by email.

Fist of the North Star - Ken's Rage (Xbox 360)
Fist of the North Star - Ken's Rage (Xbox 360)
Offered by findprice
Price: 15.37

2.0 out of 5 stars I was hoping for better, 4 Aug 2013
I was hoping for better as I do like my action games, but it is ok for a quick shot, unless you do like these types of games then you may think it's good, I would recommend it if you like Ninety Nine Nights, I feel it's the same type of game.

24 CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridges for use with Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD Printers.
Offered by Ciberdirect
Price: 20.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome buy, 4 Aug 2013
if you are not willing to pay for the over the top price for the real Epson inks then I would recommend these, I have had no problem with them and I will buy them again.

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend (Xbox 360)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 4 Aug 2013
this game is worth getting if you are a fan of the Tomb Raider set, I think they keep on getting better.

Page: 1 | 2