Profile for C. Crossman > Reviews

Netgear WNCE2001 WLAN-client
Netgear WNCE2001 WLAN-client
Offered by e-joker

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a dream!!!, 14 July 2011
Bought this instead of a Sony dongle for my brand new Bravia TV, Just hoping it would work and I would save £40. It works perfectly.

You set it up on your computer (5 mins and very easy) then plug it into your TV in the Ethernet slot. The TV thinks its connected to your router by wire but you dont have cables running everywhere. My TV is downstairs and my router is in my office upstairs.

Its very small, which is great. And if I ever need to connect anything else in the same way and can use this (unlike the sony dongle).

Fantastic - highly recommended.

Wind in the Willows (BBC Radio Collection)
Wind in the Willows (BBC Radio Collection)
by Kenneth Grahame
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Jan 2010
This is great!
Our 5 year loves it. It is beautifully written, almost poetic in places. Alan Bennett reads it beautifully too. The stories may be old fashioned compared to modern offerings but our boy sits silently in the car listening intently - this is a godsend on longer car journeys. It is so well written that it is a pleasure for us to listen to also. Highly recommend.

Koo-Di Pack-It Raincover Red
Koo-Di Pack-It Raincover Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems great, 8 Jan 2010
Bought this to replace the original raincover on a Mac Claren buggy, which had torn(as usual it would seem). This cover is mainly fabric with a plastic window - so there is less plastic to rip. It fits easy and would appear to be rainproof - though not thoroughly tested yet. Our daughter likes it too - which is very important. generally very pleased.
Would give 5 stars if I had chance to test the waterproofness of it!
Looks like it would fit our larger off road three wheeler too.

Avenir ACB923 Handlebar Bag - Black
Avenir ACB923 Handlebar Bag - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag ...., 23 April 2009
Great Bag for general use. Ideal for family rides and gentle touring.
Very useful for holding your phone, camera and other items that you might want to grab easily without getting off the bike.Just stop, unzip and its right there in front of you.
Only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the clip, its just a little flimsy. The bag can come off the bars too easily if you hit a bump.

Canyon Bottle & Adjustable Alloy Cage Set Silver
Canyon Bottle & Adjustable Alloy Cage Set Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Cage OK, Bottle not, 23 April 2009
The Cage was OK - fairly good really.
The bottle was a very basic - no valve and a bit flimsy.
The packaging was a little damaged when it arrived and the bottle a bit scratched.
Will use the cage and throw away the bottle.
All told, the cage on its own was reasonable at the price.