Profile for AngusBewick > Reviews

AngusBewick

Dog Bed Deluxe Faux Fur in Black and Tan - L
Dog Bed Deluxe Faux Fur in Black and Tan - L

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok,BUT., 7 Feb 2013
Like this bed but the base has very little cushioning. I cut to size some foam padding and lay it inside the base under the cushion part to provide some comfort for my dog.

Kingfisher BF009 Traditional Bird Table
Kingfisher BF009 Traditional Bird Table
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars This product shouldn't be on sale to public!!, 7 Feb 2013
Recently bought this product on-line through Ebay and I actually burst out laughing when I saw it. It looks NOTHING like it does on the box.The wood is so flimsy its like balsa wood and looks as if its been cut by my 4yr old!! The actual table part and roof are rough CHIP BOARD! I could not even fit together the first two parts of the crossmember base as they were cut so badly. There was only 1 x 35mm screw in bag when there was supposed to be 8. It says on box, " Solid wooden structure-sturdy base", REALLY!! The legs are of different sizes so if I was to assemble it I doubt it would stand up. This is the worst product I have ever bought and I don't think it should actually be on sale to the public. I've just Emailed the company I got it from to ask to return it. I might send an Email off to Trading Standards it really is that bad. Don't buy it. Only gave it 1* on rating as couldn't leave blank. TERRIBLE.