Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Zelfs Venus Fly Trap Spin Salon
Offered by Real Merch
Price: 18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but don't expect too much, 25 Aug 2014
My daughter wanted this as the new craze of Zelfs was upon us. It is good but it just about twists their hair. You can do more just styling with your fingers. However if your child likes role play then all of the Zelfs (medium size) can enjoy a trip to the hairdressers. Don't expect too much from this but after all, it's what they want and enjoy that matters.

Womens Triplet Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Grey - 6
Womens Triplet Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Grey - 6
Offered by Fur Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for cold feet!, 25 Aug 2014
Love these boots so have two pairs in different lengths. Soooo warm and snug in the winter months and great quality too. Highly recommend these - in all colours!

Times Tables Practice Book 2 (of 2): Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2
Times Tables Practice Book 2 (of 2): Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2
by Ann Montague-Smith
Price: 2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A great learning resource, 25 Aug 2014
My daughter's teacher recommended these books to help my daughter achieve her times table badges from school. It's a great book that your child can work through which is full of nice illustrations and easy to read mathematical problems.

Times Tables Practice Book 1 (of 2): Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2
Times Tables Practice Book 1 (of 2): Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2
by Ann Montague-Smith
Price: 2.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A great learning resource, 25 Aug 2014

Pandora  Tortoise Bead 790158 (Does Not Come In Pandora Box)
Pandora Tortoise Bead 790158 (Does Not Come In Pandora Box)
Price: 22.83

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for a tortoise lover!, 6 Aug 2014
I have wanted this charm for ages, and now that it has arrived it was worth the wait. Obviously one of the earlier charms created by Pandora, this charm is crudely made in comparison to current charms. However, this does not detract from the fact that it's just so darn cute!
No matter what way it spins, it is the same on both sides so you can enjoy it's smiley face.
Definitely a genuine charm it is heavy weight and has the 925 ALE stamp. No it doesn't come with a box but it does state that in the description so if you are buying it as a gift, think ahead.
The packaging could have been more secure as the oversized box was opened at one end and the charm was in a small bag wrapped in brown paper which could have fallen out at any point. Hopefully just a one off but I know Amazon would have sorted if that was the case.
Very happy over all.

Arcadia SMA100E27 D3 UV Basking Lamp, 100 Watt
Arcadia SMA100E27 D3 UV Basking Lamp, 100 Watt
Price: 38.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Aug 2014
I had researched the various bulbs on the market before buying this one. It is by far superior to other brands. Because of the nature of the bulb, I would not recommend you use a thermostatic controller as the bulb needs to totally cool before turning back on or it will blow the filament. I have mine on a 12 hour timer and it works just fine - also (to my husbands delight) it hasn't made a difference to the electricity bill!

Flip & Fold Adult T-Shirt Top Clothes Folder - Crease Free Folder in a few Easy Steps
Offered by Gift & Home
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 12 Jan 2014
This is a great product and makes folding tshirts fun! Folds the garment into perfect shape saving you space in your drawer or wardrobe shelf.

Womens Twin Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Black - 6
Womens Twin Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Black - 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and great quality, 12 Jan 2014
My sister had these boots for Christmas and when I saw the price, I just had to buy a pair. They are true to size, so snug and warm (that you want to wear them around the house), well made and have great grip on the soles.

I love them so much that I have added the one button and three button options for these boots to my wish list in various colours - you can never have to many pairs!

Super-cute Pincushions
Super-cute Pincushions
by Kate Haxell
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love it!, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Super-cute Pincushions (Paperback)
This book is great. The instructions are clear and easy to follow and the designs are lovely. I have already made at least half of the designs in there and they make great presents. I have had lots of compliments on the finished pin cushions, my favourite being the cushion lidded jar.
A great present for anyone interested in sewing and embroidery or even just for yourself.

Threaded Iridescent Crystal Shamballa Bracelet
Threaded Iridescent Crystal Shamballa Bracelet
Offered by Sale2Save
Price: 1.73

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as any other out there, 30 Jun 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for a colleague and I was pleasantly surprised. For the price I wasn't worried if it was of lower quality as i would have given it to my 6 year old for dress up. As it was, I was very happy with the quality and when I compared it to one on a local stall being sold for twice the price, there was no difference. A lovely bracelet that makes a great present.
The dispatch and delivery of the item was very fast and I had no problems at all.

Page: 1 | 2