Profile for Ronald Smith > Reviews

Content by Ronald Smith

Ronald Smith (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars obviously not real calvin kleins but let's be honest who cares and what women would notice the difference.., 28 Jan 2014
Also i I would have preferred the waist actually was more reflective of medium size but seems to edging on the large waist..
In any case for the price they are a descent looking, are feel okay. I also think that the poly cotton mix adds more substance to these as opposed to purely cotton which would actually make one's package colder in these winter months..

My only scruple is that these were selling on ebay a year or so back for half the price for this many and I bought the small size instead which was a mistake because they were far smaller than listed.

So ultimately they are a descent pair of boxer shorts for the money. and you don't even have to walk outside your door to get them!

Raw Health Virgin Coconut Oil Organic 300 ml
Raw Health Virgin Coconut Oil Organic 300 ml
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars seems good to me.., 14 Jan 2014
The thing is with reviewing a health item you can only go off taste etc..

though really without being a biochemist we can't achieve much in regards to knowing the purity, quality, whether it is even virgin etc.

Though I can say It is like a virgin coconut oil I have bought previously by a reputable brand so I'm sure it's fine.

also it is the cheapest per 100g I think so that's good.

Belkin USB 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter
Belkin USB 4.0 Bluetooth Adapter
Offered by AVIDES

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, installs fast but there are issues.., 14 Jan 2014
As others have mentioned there are problems with the software, not such much installation of drivers as you can select that from the cd manually but the auto install and I think lack of software (couldnt find it) lets it down

TP-Link TL-WN8200ND 300 Mbps High Power Wireless USB Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN8200ND 300 Mbps High Power Wireless USB Adapter

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible (read on why), 8 Jan 2014
Well, what can I say, for huge antenna twice the size of my old adapter (that I was replacing) it does a poor job (perhaps the positive reviewers on here do not realise that there is a better tp-link adapter version) it looks worse and is in white but is selling for approx £5.00 cheaper. can't remember the model name but trust me it is actually better which is strange because the db rating of the antennas is less.

Anyway, inssider basically jumped my db rating up by negative 12 points compared to my old adapter.. quite shocked actually and loading and speed was significantly reduced.

Can't explain it. It didnt seem faulty but was actually a bit buggy.

Decrescent Universal Case with Micro USB Desktop Docking and Charging Station - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars does not fit htc oneSV, 7 Jan 2014
I am certain this said it fit's htc one devices and I think that information has now been taken down.

Anyway, as for the device itself.. it isn't great quality to be honest. and for the money it should be fitted at least.

I mean they are made in china for 50 pence a piece.

It's a bad how company's rip us off like this..

what more can I say, if possible try and buy a fitted one for your device..

EasyAcc® 7W Portable Solar Charger Panel for Cell Phone iPhone Android Smartphone Samsung Galaxy HTC Bluetooth Speakers
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars very good! but not perfect.. (read on), 5 Jan 2014
I have to say it does what it says on the tin.. a few things though:

Firstly, it could do with some sort of stand a tiny little flap to hold it up for the light

Secondly, it can charge mobile phones directly however as one user mentioned (thanks to them), you will need to cover one side of the solar panel (apparently it is too powerful for it! so the output is too much, but just right with one panel of solar energy).

Best option I think is to use it to charge an external battery. you can get them cheaper off amazon, I.e eBay and you just charge that which can take the input voltage from both panels.

What's great is even in England on a cloudy day it charges!! I actually couldn't believe it. Very cool indeed.

FORT Advanced Ceramic 3" Paring Knife (Red)
FORT Advanced Ceramic 3" Paring Knife (Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars v. good however I have seen some chipping :/, 5 Jan 2014
but overall I wish I bought more and a larger one! I am thinking of buying a set because they are very good. In fact Im starting to think only crazy people would still use steel knives.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2014 5:28 AM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars orico is rubbish., 5 Jan 2014
worst company ever. doesnt work, doesnt fit in usb etc.

what can I say some cheapo chinese versions work but better to stick to belkin etc.

Tinxs 2 Pcs Travel Reusable Clear Plastic Empty Spray Bottle 50ml & 30ml
Tinxs 2 Pcs Travel Reusable Clear Plastic Empty Spray Bottle 50ml & 30ml
Offered by WMA

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 2 Jan 2014
thanks exactly what I needed. but since I need 20 words I will say that they are good quality for the price. Ive bought worse chinese ones before.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars no point in advertising 200mb speeds if they can never reach it. (read on why), 2 Jan 2014
This product is basically a scam. which is disappointing because I like tp-link products. But unfortunately this is a complete sham. It doesn't have a gigabit ethernet port so basically this means you could only get speeds of about 50mb (I get 130mb solid) but with this only got 30! I got more with my wifi adapter! It's ridiculous. They reel you in with the cheap price but really it is a cheap product that doesn't deliver what it says.

If you have under 30mb broadband then sure go ahead and buy this, why not. But then why are you even buying it if it is advertising 200mb speed?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11