Profile for Gemmad > Reviews

Content by Gemmad

Gemmad (london United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Penguin - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years
Penguin - Kids Costume 5 - 6 years
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 11 Mar. 2015
Really pleased with this, for the money I think its very good value, seems well made, material not too thin and true to size. The only minor point is my son was expecting a yellow beak from the photo and its actually black and just yellow inside, in real life the beak sits more shut on the hood so it looks much less yellow than in this photo. But I am pleasantly surprised with the costume overall, the wings have elasticated straps for the hands so they can still use their hands freely. Its a very cute costume.

Cabin Bed Mid Sleeper, 3Ft Single White with Blue End Panels. Made In The UK.
Cabin Bed Mid Sleeper, 3Ft Single White with Blue End Panels. Made In The UK.
Offered by Scallywag Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great price, 2 Dec. 2014
Really happy with this, having scoured the internet for hours I ended up going for this one as it was real wood as opposed to mdf and I hoped it would be better quality than the cheaper options on amazon, whilst still being fairly cheap. I wasn't disappointed, it seems really well made, well finished, very solid and doesn't wobble, the ladder is sturdy and easy to get up and down. My 5 year old son was delighted with this and even his 2 year old brother gets up and down safely thanks to the slanted ladder and wide steps. Would definitely recommend.

Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush
Brush-Baby Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I can brush my 2yr olds teeth without a tantrum!, 7 Nov. 2014
So happy with this, I really struggled to get my 2 year old to let me anywhere near his mouth with a toothbrush but he loves this one! The light is really handy as it makes it fun for the child but also enables you to have a really good look inside their mouth. The brush head is just the right size for a baby or toddler and the product feels well made. Been using it daily for a month now and batteries still fine. A great price too, my older sons electric toothbrush cost 4 times this amount. Due to the small size of the brush I would only use it for 3 years old and under.

Spiderman PVC Swim Bag - Sports Bag - School Bag
Spiderman PVC Swim Bag - Sports Bag - School Bag
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

1.0 out of 5 stars Not PVC and not a swim bag, 8 Oct. 2014
This was sold as a PVC swim bag. It's not PVC and can not be used as a swim bag as its not waterproof. The packaging clearly says its a shoe bag. The material is like a thin nylon. Tried to do returns online and was told the item is not eligible for returns. Do not buy!

Playtown (Lift the Flap Book)
Playtown (Lift the Flap Book)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and so many flaps, 21 Sept. 2014
Great value and so many flaps. Text is quite detailed and lengthy with some difficult vocab for toddlers and therefore more suited to a 4-7yr old but my 2yr old loves looking at the pictures and flaps.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Junior Goggles
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Junior Goggles

2.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable, 21 Sept. 2014
Tried these for my 5yr old who has quite a big head! He loved the look of them but just couldn't get on with the fit, they let water in and seemed to dig into his face.

Inflatable Treasure Chest / Pirate Party Accessories
Inflatable Treasure Chest / Pirate Party Accessories
Offered by BLUE TIGER TRADING

4.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised and pleased to see when it arrived that it has plastic ..., 19 July 2014
This was a hit at my sons Birthday party, I filled it with inflatable swords. I was surprised and pleased to see when it arrived that it has plastic hinges and a clip at the front to shut the lid, I presumed it would just balance on top.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't get it wet!, 18 Oct. 2013
My 1 year old loves this and its great for keeping him amused in the highchair if we eat out somewhere and are waiting for food to arrive. But one day in my bag, my water bottle leaked and the puzzle got slightly damp. All of the coloured exterior started to peel off of the board and magnets. So a good toy, but not especially hardy.

Jellycat Maurice Monkey 38cm
Jellycat Maurice Monkey 38cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and lots of character, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Jellycat Maurice Monkey 38cm (Toy)
Bought this for my 3 year old and he loves it, its a lovely size and shape to hold and cuddle and somehow seems to have more character than a lot of other cuddly toys we have! Would make a loely gift as its great quality and quite unique.

Early Learning 123 flash cards
Early Learning 123 flash cards
by Ladybird
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and well thought out, 21 Feb. 2013
So many pre school learning products are designed badly and not in collaboration with teachers, e.g. with words written entirely in capitals etc. These are great, well made, colourful and easy to use for a variety of activites not just recognising numbers but ordering, matching, counting and even moving onto word problems. They would be really useful for anyone aged 3 to 5 in my opinion. Im using them with my 3 year old to play games at home but Im also a teacher and would have found them really useful in any class where children are working around level 1 in maths.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4