Profile for Nathalie > Reviews

Nathalie

1.5m (5ft) Arctic Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
1.5m (5ft) Arctic Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, it looks real!, 15 Jan 2014
I was hesitating whether to buy a fake or a real tree this Xmas. When I saw this one on Amazon I decided to go ahead and take the risk. I was really surprised to see that it looks beautiful and that it was really easy to assemble and disassemble. I think it will last for quite a few years!!!

Mawi London Teardrop Crystal Earrings
Mawi London Teardrop Crystal Earrings
Price: 250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but absolutely gorgeous!, 7 Jan 2014
Yes, these earrings are quite heavy but for a special occasion they are just spectacular and totally worth it!! I wore them on New Years Eve and got so many complements for them!!

Dower & Hall Jewel Sterling Silver Faceted Round 10mm Amethyst Drop Earrings
Dower & Hall Jewel Sterling Silver Faceted Round 10mm Amethyst Drop Earrings
Price: 27.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dower & Hall earrings, 13 Dec 2013
I bought these earrings during Black Friday and I am very pleased with them, they were great value for money and look beautiful!

0.21 Carat Diamond Necklace in 9ct White Gold Of Length 49.5 cm
0.21 Carat Diamond Necklace in 9ct White Gold Of Length 49.5 cm
Price: 300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous necklace!, 5 Dec 2013
Bought this as a present for my mother this Xmas. It looks lovely and classy so I really hope she will like it!!!!

9ct Yellow Gold 0.35ct Garnet Teardrop Pendant + 46cm Chain
9ct Yellow Gold 0.35ct Garnet Teardrop Pendant + 46cm Chain
Price: 45.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, delicate piece, 2 Dec 2013
I bought this item for myself, to wear at night with a black or red dress, and it looks very elegant! The pendant is small but delicate and it is very good value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 9:14 AM GMT

Elegano Gold Plated Silver 3 Colour Entwined Russian Bangle of Diameter 60mm
Elegano Gold Plated Silver 3 Colour Entwined Russian Bangle of Diameter 60mm
Price: 169.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product and packaging !!, 31 Oct 2013
I found these bangles to be so elegant! They look gorgeous and you can tell they are great qualities! The packaging was also beautiful and very stylish!

0.06 Carat SI Diamond with Created Emerald Pendant Necklace in 9ct White Gold  of 44.5 (42 + 2.5 cm extender)
0.06 Carat SI Diamond with Created Emerald Pendant Necklace in 9ct White Gold of 44.5 (42 + 2.5 cm extender)
Price: 81.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pendant, 23 Oct 2013
Very feminine and gorgeous pendant. The colour of the stone is great! It does indeed have a thin chain, but I have worn it a lot of times and so far it has proven to be great quality. The packaging is beautiful, so ideal to give as a gift!

Revoni Glamorous 5.00ct Blue Sapphire Oval Cut Dangle Diamond CZ Earrings in Sterling Silver of Length 3.51cm
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for a special occasion!, 23 Oct 2013
I wore these earrings to a wedding with a lovely blue dress and they looked amazing. They are great value for money!!!

Dower & Hall, Isis - 18ct Gold Vermeil Openwork Amethyst Briolette Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous earrings!, 23 Oct 2013
Lovely earrings from Dower & Hall! I love this brand and I am very happy with my purchase. The packaging was great also.

Lola Rose Boutique 'Rex' purple quartzite ring size small- Size L
Lola Rose Boutique 'Rex' purple quartzite ring size small- Size L
Price: 25.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 23 Oct 2013
This ring is absolutely adorable! I have worn it a few times already and so many people have asked me where I got it from!!! Very stylish indeed!!