ARRAY(0xa3088a08)

Profile for S Knight > Reviews

Content by S Knight

S Knight "Bookworm" (Gloucester England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Murder in Midwinter - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery (Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2014
Another good read in this brilliant series, I highly recommend all the books in the series. This one has a really good storyline, the characters are really believable and the historical detail is good.

Murder in the Monastery - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery (Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery series)
Price: 0.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 3 April 2014
I love this series, this one did not disappoint, good storyline, vibrant characters and good historical details. Can't praise this series enough, highly recommend all the books in the series.

Murder at the Manor - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery (Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Latest in series, 3 April 2014
This is the latest book in this series, and to me it lacked the content of the other books in this series, the storyline does not flow very well, the characters lack their usual witty conversations and sparkle and I found it a bit boring and hard to finish. I am very sad about this as I have really enjoyed all the other books and feel this one lets them down.

SCRABBLE (Kindle Tablet Edition)
SCRABBLE (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Mar 2014
I have always loved playing Scrabble, but my family are all grown up now or too far away and busy to be able to play. This is great as I can now play via Facebook with friends and family, I can also play against random like minded enthusiasts as well. I usually have six games on the go as some people only play once or twice in a day. A good way of keeping in touch too. I love it.

Murder by Magic - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery (Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 4 Mar 2014
Another good book in this series although not the best as it was a bit unbelievable unlike most of the others which seem really believable. I still enjoyed reading this book though and I love the characters, can't wait to start the next one.

The Complete Book of the Microscope (Usborne complete books)
The Complete Book of the Microscope (Usborne complete books)
by Kirsteen Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good educational book, 24 Feb 2014
Bought as a present for my grandson as I also bought him a microscope this book is really good at explaining in a simple way what can be done with a microscope.

Boys magic gripper gloves in black with skull design. One size fits all.
Boys magic gripper gloves in black with skull design. One size fits all.
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present, 24 Feb 2014
Bought as a present for my grandson, he loves them and wears them a lot, good quality, stretch to fit and good fun too.

Everton FC Official Product Men's Polyester Tie Woven Club Crest SEASON 1314 LT
Everton FC Official Product Men's Polyester Tie Woven Club Crest SEASON 1314 LT
Offered by Its Only Rock N' Goal
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 24 Feb 2014
Bought as a present, my son loves it and wears it often, really nice quality., would recommend it to anyone.

A Medal For Murder: A Kate Shackleton Mystery (Kate Shackleton Mysteries)
A Medal For Murder: A Kate Shackleton Mystery (Kate Shackleton Mysteries)
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 14 Jan 2014
I have read all the books in this series and enjoyed them all. This one is really good, believable characters good storyline and very good descriptions of the time and place it is set. I highly recommend this author.

Murder in the Afternoon: A Kate Shackleton Mystery (Kate Shackleton Mysteries)
Murder in the Afternoon: A Kate Shackleton Mystery (Kate Shackleton Mysteries)
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 14 Jan 2014
Another good read in this series, I have read them all and this one is just as good as the rest. Believable characters fast moving storyline and good descriptions of the time and place it is about. I would highly recommend this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7