Profile for Susan Baker > Reviews

Braun 32S Replacement Foil Multi Silver BLS Cassette
Braun 32S Replacement Foil Multi Silver BLS Cassette
Price: 20.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Mar 2014
I didn't realise just how blunt my old shaver head had become until I replaced it, now it takes me a fraction of the time to shave, wish I'd replaced it a long time ago.

50 Sheets Matt White Address Labels 63.5 x 38.1 mm, 21 per A4 sheet, 50 x A4 Sheets 1050 labels (L7160, J8160 Avery TM Compatible)
Offered by PolyPostalBags
Price: 2.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Mar 2014
These labels did the job perfectly.
Great value for money.
I used the Avery L7160 that's already inside my Microsoft Word 2000 and they printed out perfectly.

Silverline 675182 Mini Spade Round Nose 500mm
Silverline 675182 Mini Spade Round Nose 500mm
Price: 5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool, 8 Feb 2014
My husband uses it for beach metal detecting and he loves it.
It's extremely light and strong and can easily be carried all day in one hand.
We didn't expect it to be much good as it only cost just over 6, delivery and packaging included but it's amazing value.
It fits in the car boot easily and looks like it's going to last for years and years.
It takes a lot of strain and feels just as strong as a full size garden spade.
If he lost it he said he would order another one without question.

25Yr Guaranteed 3.0 x 2.5m Pond Liner
25Yr Guaranteed 3.0 x 2.5m Pond Liner
Offered by Bradshaws Direct
Price: 9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 31 Dec 2013
I wanted this to make 2 reflection pools for garden bird photography and have made them but due to the bad weather have yet to put them outside.
There is a join in the sheet but it seems to be very well done, I don't understand why it had to have one in the first place though.
I stuck it to a wooden base with double-sided tape and it was easy to shape in the corners etc. due to it being quite thin and flexible.

Mrs Brown's Family Handbook
Mrs Brown's Family Handbook
by Brendan O'Carroll
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely funny as expected, 31 Dec 2013
A very funny book as I expected it to be, haven't finished reading it yet but would thoroughly recommend it.

SanDisk SDSDXPA-032G-FFP 32 GB Extreme Pro SDHC Memory Card 95 MB/s - Frustration-Free Packaging
Price: 40.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Oct 2013
It's doing what it's made for without any problems, a great card from a well respected company, well worth the money.

Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera (20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera (20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Price: 349.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A little gem, 11 Oct 2013
We've done 2 weddings as guests with this camera and the quality of the photos were amazing, just about as good as the ones the main photographer took and the videos it takes are simply amazing, looks like TV quality to me with brilliant sound and image stabilised too.
The dynamic range is excellent with good detail in both shadows and highlights.
I've only shot in JPEG so far, I did intend shooting in RAW but to be honest, the JPEGs are so good that I don't think I'll bother.
I haven't even tried out all the features this brilliant camera has yet, I've just shoved it on auto everything and it does it all for me.
One thing I noticed though was there's quite a slow shutter response using flash indoors so you don't quite get the shot you saw when you pressed the shutter, not good for fast action shots but maybe there's a different setting in there somewhere to speed that up? I'll have to investigate.
Oh, by the way, I'm a keen amateur using a Nikon D3 and a member of a camera club so I know what I'm talking about.
I thoroughly recommend this wonderful camera, it fits in my pocket so easily too.
If I lost mine I'd buy another one, can't say more than that.

Hahnel Giga T Pro II Wireless Remote Control for Nikon DSLR with Timer and Time Lapse
Price: 62.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 11 Oct 2013
This is a very useful device, it's ideal for very long exposures and saves me struggling to use my watch in the dark to count the time down.
I researched it well before buying and I'm not disappointed, a great piece of kit.

Duronic RFL903D Rechargeable 1200 Metres Flashlight / Torch - 5000mAh battery - Adjustable Beam
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic torch, 11 Oct 2013
What a brilliant torch, I charged it overnight when it arrived until the light turned to green and have used it lots of times without having to re-charge it once yet, it just seems to go on forever.
The adjustable beam is very useful as is the lower power setting, I haven't used that yet, I've just been blasting everything on full power.
Ok, it's heavy but it seems very well made.
I intend using it for some light painting in my photography, possibly with a coloured filter over the lens once the darker evenings arrive, I reckon it will be perfect for that.
I have already recommended this torch to my friends and family, it's a lot of torch for the money, a real bargain.
I borrowed a 2 million candle power torch off a friend before buying this, it took something like 12 hours to charge and would only last about 20 minutes or so, this one seems a lot brighter and lasts, well, I'll have to wait a long time to find that out lol.

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 2TB Desktop USB 2.0 External Hard Drive with Capacity Gauge (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Jun 2011
This hard drive is excellent, it only took minutes to set up and it's so quiet.
I now have 4 Seagate external hard drives (different models to this one)and I can thoroughly recommend the brand.